Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beautiful Vista buff adjustment - Little LOTte lot editor (Updated 8/28)

by TigerM Posted 26th Aug 2009 at 8:44 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 3:12 PM by Nysha

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 100 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 12:58 AM
could someone update this program or release something like it! wish i knew how, this seems like a useful tool
Test Subject
#102 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 2:18 PM
Can anyone please explain me where to find .sims3 save files? I have a windows 7 and I think it's in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Saves/ but I can not find it the files there are not .sims3 and they're different files. Please help me thank you in advance.

Charles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 3:37 AM
@xovier this mod doesnt work anymore. it needs to be updated.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#104 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 7:21 AM
Wish this could be updated too. Did this tool allow you to edit lot addresses as well? Kind of looks that way from the screenshot of the GUI?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 8:44 AM
theres only works for Sunset Valley.world
hope an update for another .world
like Starlight Shores.world
but for TS
Test Subject
#106 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 12:02 PM
Can the creator please give us an update? This version's outdated.
It doesn't work anymore. Only for my first save file, but that one hasn't been used for 4 years.
On the other hand, it really is a nice job! =P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#107 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 4:46 AM
Great program, good for when placing custom lots. If I were you though, when mentioning backups when editing worlds, I would get the "probably" out of there. The last time I edited one of the EA files (an INI file to be specific) I ended up not being able to install the latest patch and had to reinstall the entire game. Even worse is that I had it using digital download and had to download all over again, which ended up taking the entire day. So everyone, take this advice: you should never ever ever forget to make a backup.

EDIT: I said that too soon... I didn't realise this no longer worked. Guess I should test stuff first next time I comment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 7:25 PM
this thing doesn't work for me i try to find a save file in th e electronic art and save folder but it doesn't work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 2:51 PM
please update this awesome tool please :D
Test Subject
#110 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 8:04 PM
Any hope that someone will update this again? I miss being able to add the BV buff for my sims and this was such a neat fix. Anyone have a link for anything similar?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 2:19 AM Last edited by Krysee : 4th Aug 2013 at 2:25 AM. Reason: DAMN IT
Maxing out the mood of sims is so ridiculously easy it's almost effortless, so modding in new moodlets and mood boosters just feels ... I dunno ... overkill.

Having said that, the Beautiful Vista moodlet is one of those trophy items, as a way of saying "I've arrived" when you finally scrape together the cash to buy that mansion on the hill. And it's a slap in the face when you bulldoze it in a fit of rage because EA doesn't play their own games so the house is jacked to hell (particularly Tom Wordy's crib in Bridgeport) ... and now you don't have the moodlet. Thanks for giving us a way to put it back. :D

EDIT: Aw snap, posted thanks before realizing it's outdated. Thanks are still in order, of course, for the work put into it in the first place.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 30th Oct 2022 at 12:03 PM
It's a very useful tool, but it's no longer working. Please, update this!
Page 5 of 5