Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF swimsuit mesh with "animated flip-Flop" wedges

by PAF Posted 26th Aug 2005 at 5:47 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2005 at 2:45 AM by PAF

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 12:51 AM
Those look real good I will try them out in just a little while.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 11:06 PM
Great Gucci!
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 3:37 AM
Thats Hot
Field Researcher
#29 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 5:12 PM Last edited by lobstergirl : 20th Sep 2005 at 5:29 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by PAF
Do you think animated wedges would be a better title ?I really didn't know what to call it.

I know, I totally agree with you. Those are more like high-heeled sandals than flip flops.
Test Subject
#30 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 5:32 PM
Great mesh! I will make a recolor and put it up on my website, www.simaholic.webb.se . I 've also downloaded some of your other meshes - is it ok to put them at the my website aswell (recolors)? I'll give you credit for them, of course.

bopeliboolopoolipoo ..
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 2:04 AM
Cool! A-maz-ing!!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squeaker
I made a pink recolor for the flip-flop mesh here. pictures are below. :smash:
If you don't want to follow the link I will post it here.
Thank you!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 6:44 PM
Thanks a lot for this great design old timer. I always look way back to find gems like this. Keep up the good work as there's still people like me that appreciate you work a lot.
Page 2 of 2