Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 7:31 PM
Sims2pack help:
I've just recently downloaded the Sims2Pack CI so I can download lots to my game. I've been able to download any CC I want except housing. The S2PCI says that my files have successfully been installed into my game, but they don't show up in my lots bin! What am I doing wrong?
Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 8:36 PM
Can you tell us which lots you have downloaded please? Do the lots match with your EPs and SPs?
Site Helper
#3 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 9:15 PM
Are you running as an administrator? If not, then your lots may be installed into the admin's account rather than yours.

When you ask to install a lot, the Clean Installer will show you where it intends to install. Look at that path. Is it correct? If not, then you may need to tell the Clean Installer where to find your save game. Let us know and we'll walk you though the steps.
Site Helper
#4 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 7:28 PM
I have uploaded a new version 1.6.19.0, which I believe may fix the issue of installing into the wrong user's save game. Would you please try it and let me know whether this resolves your problem? Thanks!