Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 11:23 PM
Default Creating fresh Sims2Pack files
Hi - and thanks in advance for your help

Due to the way I have CC scattered ALL over my computer, I can never get EVERYthing to package with my lot when I pack it up in game. So, I thought I could create a S2pack from scratch with the Clean Installer. I followed the directions in the 'manuel' (and I'm using Version 1.6.20.) But, when I open my newly created S2pack - it only has 1 item in it. It should have 52! What am I doing wrong?

Also, how do I get the "lot package" into the new S2pack file? Or should I upload 2 files - one with the lot, and one with the 'stuff'?

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 1:35 AM Last edited by Mootilda : 7th Sep 2013 at 1:50 AM.
My guess is that you only selected the first package in the folder. They should all be selected (ie, show up in white text on a dark blue background). You can select all of the packages by clicking on the first one, then typing <shift><end>.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to add a lot package to your folder and have it properly recognized as a Lot by the Clean Installer. I probably need to add a way for the user to specify the type of Sims2Pack ("Sim", "Lot", etc.) when creating a new package.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 1:55 AM
YAY!!! It worked :D

Thank you so much, Mootilda - I will get this lot in the queue straight away. YAY!
If you get the lot package sorted - great - for now I'll just submit 2 files for my upload.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths