Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 10:35 PM
Extended Family Mod
I'm looking for something similar to the mod kestrellyn made for the Sims 2, but for Sims 3. I have at least one large family in mind already where I want, for example, two Sims to recognize each other as cousins when one is the other's mother's mother's sister's son.

If you can't take the heat, choose the water type starter.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 12:23 PM
I'm afraid that we don't have anything on that either and have never seen a mod that can accomplish this. The game itself will recognize first cousins as close relations, but not first cousins once removed, second cousins, or higher. The best we can do in these instances is use SP on individual sims to block flirts and romance if the player finds that kind of activity disturbing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jun 2021 at 2:58 AM
That's unfortunate, but I suppose I can live with it. I know which of my Sims are related, so I can just not let them do anything weird since they shouldn't do it autonomously. Thanks anyway.

If you can't take the heat, choose the water type starter.