Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
#76 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 7:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTgy...feature=related

It's just next to the ones anothereyjana linked, that's the cat I find cute...
And if you have volume turned on you can hear a guy in background speaking dumbass version of russian language. "Ya, there, wait, like, hear me, ya, hear me, ya, wait..." Guess I'd be bitey with those people too.
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 7:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...z8jcbJjRw#t=18s

porcupines are better.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Scholar
#78 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 10:25 PM
I have to say, I find the cat attacking the postman ADORABLE I love vicious kitties, except when they're attacking me XP
Inventor
#79 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 5:59 AM
Clicky

Personally, I think his three legs are adorable.
Scholar
#80 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 1:32 AM
My cat got into the Christmas decorations, he has glitter all over his face. Here's two sulky harness pictures for you guys as well XD
Screenshots
Inventor
#81 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CinderEmma
My cat got into the Christmas decorations

Oh, don't worry, You're
not
alone.
Lord knows I can't keep mine away, at least one ornament has died a painful death each year. Just do your best to keep him from ending up like this and it'll be fine.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#82 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 12:22 PM
Well, what do you put up a tree in the lounge with sparkly dangling things for? It reminds me of the time I made lovely gingerbread ornaments for the tree. My dogs, naturally, thought they were splendid. I don't know what I was thinking.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#83 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 2:30 PM
Years ago we had a cat named Slyal, and my mom decided despite the apartment she was going to buy a tree that year. Well one day Slyal vanished, it was not until the next day we herd faint meows. We followed them around but the way the aparement echoed we just couldn't locate him. Well after awhile I looked at the Christmas tree, and low and behold two little eyes stared back from the near top of the christmas tree. To this day we don't know how long he was up there, but it was funny because we had low ceilings in our apartment so it's not like he had far to come down. This kitty that one day would be the master of climbing trees declawed refused to jump down a christmas tree that was at most 6 feet.

Going throw the years it is amazing how many broken bulbs, and shreded homemade ordiments cats have come to claim. All we can do going throw the holidays is to make sure your kitty doesn't get into anything to bad. Though letting your cat get in the glitter is a great way to make your home sparkle for the holidays. XD

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Test Subject
#84 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 10:28 PM
Here's a picture of my cat, Webster. (I named him after my favorite band, Down With Webster :3)

I'm not a superhero, and that's all I can say
cause' when the times get tough, the tough don't fly away
It's almost over now, but back in the beginnin'
we had nothing to lose, it was time we started winnin'
Scholar
#85 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 10:41 PM
Here are a few of my babies
The Siamese are twins ( We kept three of their litter of six) and then there is little miss anxiety kitten. She get's to be on Kitty Prozac. The black and white picture is all I have of her.
Screenshots

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Inventor
#86 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 5:08 AM
Clicky
Clicky
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
and then there is little miss anxiety kitten. She get's to be on Kitty Prozac.

Oh god, do I know all about this. My cat, Randy, is probably one of the most neurotic animals on the planet. He is terrified of everything (but acts like he's the biggest badass in the house, of course).
There are the "usual" cat phobias such as cars, the vacuum cleaner, and water, but he has to take his to the extreme; if you even attempt to carry him near anyplace (i.e., the entire room) where he knows there's water (bathtub, sink) he'll flip.

A few former phobias of his:
Christmas lights (They weren't even the blinking kind! Has since gotten over it and refuses to leave the tree alone)
The sound of cicadas
The outdoors (still not too enthusiastic, but will at least let you carry him outside to get the mail, well, most of the time, anyway)
A person making kissy noises
The exercise bike in the living room

Current ones:
The sound of the garbage disposal
People (myself being the only exception, apparently)
The blender
Other animals (I've seen him, as an eight-month old kitten, run away from a completely non-aggressive eight week-old kitten)
His cat carrier
The scent of vinegar (due to the fact that he got a bladder infection awhile back, and a remedy for it is to douse his back half with 1/4th of a cup diluted apple cider vinegar)
Being away from me for too long (he often scratches and meows at the door frame when I use the bathroom, and is the only cat I've ever heard of who waits at the door for me to come home, like a dog does)
Pretty much any living thing that isn't me

The people and animals ones wouldn't be so bad if only he didn't get so insanely aggressive when those are the source of fear. I'm looking into having him de-clawed and looking up ways to better socalize him. Although I keep him away from other people/animals because of how he reacts, I'm still worried that one day, someone or something might not listen to me (or take heed of his clear "BACK OFF" warnings) when I tell them to leave him alone/that he doesn't like people, and still insist on trying to "give him love," and he'll, in perceived self-defense, claw the crap out of them and that person will seek to have him put down, even though it wouldn't be his fault (I know that that happens more with dogs than with cats, but still...).
Granted, this hasn't come even remotely close to happening yet, as all of my friends/family leave him alone (and even refer to him as "demon spawn," "hell cat," or "psychotic cat" because of him growling and hissing at them--from 5+ feet away, of course ), it's more strangers/when I have to take him to the vets or a similarly public place that I'm worried about.
Banned
#87 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 5:03 AM
Did i gave to come over here to say cats are EVIL? Yes they may be cute but theye unloyal, indipendnt little scrtching rats... Dogs are better nuff said.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 8:34 PM
Good to see so many cat lovers, I have 30 cats myself and love them all.
Instructor
#89 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dordracio
Did i gave to come over here to say cats are EVIL? Yes they may be cute but theye unloyal, indipendnt little scrtching rats... Dogs are better nuff said.

They can be just as loyal as dogs but aren't as overt in their affections. I like independence so I will agree with you on that. I have only been very rarely scratched by a cat, most of those times I really should have seen it coming as they weren't exactly enjoying my cuddles.

I love puppies and kitties equally though. In fact I love pretty much all kinds of animals. I have even owned a pet tarantula in the past.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm not a particularly needy person but I have no problems with a pet who isn't fawning all over me all the time.

For some reason I'm not terribly fond of most birds as pets. The parrots especially as they like to bite me. Cockatiels aren't bad as I had one myself and it never bit me and usually loved attention.

To summarize, it's mostly personal preference and the particular animal (not it's entire species).
Scholar
#90 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 9:46 PM
We put the cruddy stuff on the bottom of the tree, since Granger has become lazier in old (I think he's 10-11 now) age, so he'll just sleep underneath the tree (we put presents without bows out early for this reason) and bat sleepily at them. Much better then climbing up the tree like he did when he was a kitten/younger cat.
Scholar
#91 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elyasis
They can be just as loyal as dogs but aren't as overt in their affections. I like independence so I will agree with you on that. I have only been very rarely scratched by a cat, most of those times I really should have seen it coming as they weren't exactly enjoying my cuddles.

I love puppies and kitties equally though. In fact I love pretty much all kinds of animals. I have even owned a pet tarantula in the past.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm not a particularly needy person but I have no problems with a pet who isn't fawning all over me all the time.

For some reason I'm not terribly fond of most birds as pets. The parrots especially as they like to bite me. Cockatiels aren't bad as I had one myself and it never bit me and usually loved attention.

To summarize, it's mostly personal preference and the particular animal (not it's entire species).

Personally I enjoy rats as pets. They can be litter trained, and do other tricks. There independent like cats. They are probably one of the cleanest animals. And best yet their like a walking garbage desposal. Though I wouldn't plop down a plate of left overs and be like hear DIG in, but still when you got extra fruits veggies, and even meat they'd be more then welcome to help you finish it off. However the down side is is they are like having a pernamite 2 year old around and will ALWAYS find something to get into, and ALWAYS find something high to jump off of and scare the crap out of you.

You had a tarantula, I had a pet tick once. 0_o And I had hermit crabs once, loved walking around and being able to proundly say "I have crabs"

Love kitties too, only down side to dogs is you have to take them outside to poop.

Top Secret Researcher
#92 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elyasis
They can be just as loyal as dogs but aren't as overt in their affections.

Some cats are as overt in their affections. In my experience a lovey/needy kitten grows up to be a lovey/needy cat. And I suspect their level of development depends on the age they were desexed; it seems the younger they are the more immature they stay.

Here's my 18 year old cat Chaos who has a very balanced personality and I respect her a lot:

She was born around Christmas 1993 so she made it to 18.... well done my little love!

Banned
Original Poster
#93 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dordracio
Racist!
Scholar
#94 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 12:50 AM
http://youtu.be/LilBEPl2xMs Look it's one of my rat numnums old tricks. In a bid to stop his naughty behavior I taught him to eat from chopstix-somehow. However finger feeding throw the cage bars was AYOR, and not advisable. Loveable till he was behind bars.
http://youtu.be/9q3LrlFHCWI Kinda, like Dordracio he hated cats

Page 4 of 4