Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 11:35 AM Last edited by murfee : 26th Nov 2020 at 12:06 PM.
Default Toddler clothes' strange UV/RGB issue -- what am I doing wrong? (RESOLVED I guess?)
I'm trying to make some outfits, but the Mask/RGB is acting REALLY weird, and I don't know why. It looks like I mapped & textured everything properly, but for some ungodly reason in TSRW and in-game the RGB controls are all over the frikkin place, and don't match the textures I made at all.

In the pictures I took, the UV Map & textures look perfect in Milkshape -- everything's where it's supposed to be.
But in TSRW, it just starts glitching out, and the RGB's out of control.
And in-game, all hell's broken loose, and my outfits look like total crap.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I knew I shouldn't bothered converting kid clothes -- TSRW always does something frikkin weird.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 11:51 AM
Quick update: I'm still working on it, and I decided to try seeing what would happen if I removed the 4th channel, and just stuck to 3. And now TSRW is acting perfectly fine. WTF.
Screenshots
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 11:42 PM
Hey Murf -- It's hard to tell from your pictures, but it looks like the yellow/alpha channel bleeds down into the feet/shoes area? But in the 3-channel, the blue channel you've replaced it with doesn't do down as far? In theory it shouldn't matter, since there is no mesh down that far, but I wonder if that has something to do with it? It's probably not that...

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)