Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 1:56 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Default Clothing to Any Choice if Clothing
Is there a way to turn any item of default clothing i.e., uniforms for the default careers and NPC jobs i.e., maid, pizza delivery etc….into clothing of the players choice?

TIA
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 5:14 AM
You mean default replacements?
https://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/

Or do you need a tutorial on how to do it yourself? There's a few of those, too.

Or something else? If so, perhaps explain a bit more what you mean.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
You mean default replacements?
https://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/

Or do you need a tutorial on how to do it yourself? There's a few of those, too.

Or something else? If so, perhaps explain a bit more what you mean.

I'm needing to use some of the clothing which is not automatically set as uniform in the game, as uniform, so whether there is a programme that can do this automatically or a tutorial that can make this happen.

TIA
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Coconut Sugar
I'm needing to use some of the clothing which is not automatically set as uniform in the game, as uniform, so whether there is a programme that can do this automatically or a tutorial that can make this happen.

TIA

If you are running a business and you want hired sims to wear something you can set any piece of clothing as a uniform. That is under management when you click on the sim.

If you mean you want NPC's to wear something else then, you would need to find or make a default replacement.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~