Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rideable Big Wheel Trike - Custom Animations - Testers Needed

by rebecah Posted 1st Dec 2007 at 4:55 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 3:16 PM by rebecah

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:26 AM
This is so cute, Thank You.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 6:09 PM
Aww! Lovely!! My toddlers needed some new things and this is perfect! Thanks for sharing this.

Happy Simming Everyone!!
My SimPage on thesims2.ea.com
Don't stop playing Sims♥♥♥
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 5:44 AM
Like I said in the other thread for the bike, Excellent Download and no problems in game. My toddlers love this!!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 8:40 AM
I weep with joy --> *weeps*

You == Genius

I know your insomnia must be bad for you... but it's so good for me... I feel so guilty at my joy. :-P

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 7:07 AM
This is just too cute. The only glitch I noticed was the pink one reverted to green once the toddler was finished with it.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 9:54 AM
You come up with the most amazing children and toddler objects, and I can't wait to try this in my game. :lovestruc Thanks for all of your time and effort in making this.

If you'd like to what else I've made, please click here and here.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 8:37 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#33 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 12:59 AM
Thank you so much for this and the tricycle, I LOVE them and my Toddlers thank you they go and climb on them on their own sometimes and giggle the whole time as they ride. they ride in the house and everywhere outside on the lot.
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 5:00 PM
Just wanted to say how great this is. We need more toys like these. Thank you.
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 1:07 AM
Just to let you know I tried this when I had base game only and it didn't work. My toddler would "slide/jump" off it as if they had never sat on it. I haven't tried it with my new expansions but I'm thinking it's not basegame compatible?
Scholar
#36 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:41 AM
I Always Wanted One of These as a Kid, and Never Had One! ThankYou! Now I Have One! WooHooo!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 5:16 PM
haha look at 'em go! good work.

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 12:26 AM
I tested the tricycle in my game and it works great. Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 9:55 PM
OMG! Thats the cutest thing ever
thanx

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants...
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:27 PM
My game can't load fast enough for me to try this one!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#41 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 10:35 AM
Me again! Thank you! (this goes for the toddlers bike as well) So cute! So cool!

But, animation is sometimes crazy. The bike once ran off and the toddler sat still in the air. Haha!

I can live with that, though!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 9:56 PM
For some reason when I tried to have a toddler use this, she disappeared. Only her plumbbob showed, I was unable to get her to do anything, and so I had to delete the bike, save, exit, re-enter the lot, discover that she had reverted back to being an "infant" who looked like a toddler... used SimPE to fix it.

Just a warning. I have Base game + Seasons, Night Life, Bon Voyage, Freetime, Open for Business, University, and a couple of stuff packs. Maybe it isn't compatable with one of them?
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 12:28 AM
I Adore this, its awesome. I got the same glitch with the colors for this and the kids bike.
Forum Resident
#44 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 6:29 PM
Is the big wheel controller supposed to show as a sim in the game? Because I had a sim die in the game and when I used the grim reaper phone to resurrect them, they had a relationship with a bald woman called "Big Wheel Controller". I was planning on cleaning out my downloads, but now I'm afraid to delete this because I know if you delete sims that have relationships with existing sims, it can mess up the game.
Test Subject
#45 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:31 PM
works really good, only one problem that I found was that the pink one turns green sometimes and never goes back to being pink. I used it a while ago so I don't know if you fixed it. I am redownloading it now though!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
Is the big wheel controller supposed to show as a sim in the game? Because I had a sim die in the game and when I used the grim reaper phone to resurrect them, they had a relationship with a bald woman called "Big Wheel Controller". I was planning on cleaning out my downloads, but now I'm afraid to delete this because I know if you delete sims that have relationships with existing sims, it can mess up the game.

That's a really excellent question. I do recall reading something related to one of rebecahs's rideable mods a mention that it was created using a NPC of some sort.

I'd like to try this mod but am worried that I might have to delete it for some reason and fubar my game by doing so. I guess I'll hold off until rebecah responds...

T

~It takes a village to raise an idiot...~
Test Subject
#47 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 4:18 PM
i love it!! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 7:44 PM
works great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 11:33 PM
Really cool!!
Instructor
#50 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mihura
Yes it's a ! Even semi alien childs love it ! :D

The speed is maybe a little too fast for young childs (especially when there is obstacles) but I appreciate that they turn their head when they are seing their family. :p

You Sim toddler Is adorable!!!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Page 2 of 3