Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tail Thickness Slider for Pets

by PharaohHound Posted 1st Jul 2012 at 10:31 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2013 at 10:57 PM by PharaohHound : verify 1.50 compatible

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 1:39 PM
Im sorry to bother you, again, but the download thing didnt help me much...

Is there anything you could help me with? I'm just not sure how to download them. If you dont mind, i would be very greatful. Thank you so very much!
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#52 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BetsyandKindal
Im sorry to bother you, again, but the download thing didnt help me much...

Is there anything you could help me with? I'm just not sure how to download them. If you dont mind, i would be very greatful. Thank you so very much!

To actually download the item, just click the "Files" tab, then click on the files you want. However, if you need help installing the content, I can't explain any better than the guide in the Install Instructions tab. Just make sure to read everything, and keep trying. I understand it can be a lot of info to figure out at first, but you really can learn how by following the "CC Basics" guide, as linked from the Install Instructions tab.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 5:44 AM
This is truly amazing! Now my wolf pet can have a nice fluffy tail! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#54 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 2:33 AM
Sorry to be a nuisance, but will this work with Seasons? I've used it up until now and my horses just will not be the same without it!
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#55 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pink_Pwincess
Sorry to be a nuisance, but will this work with Seasons? I've used it up until now and my horses just will not be the same without it!

I don't have Seasons, so I can't say from from first-hand experience. However, I've tested it with the latest base-game patch, so it should work fine with the EP.

simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 3:50 PM
Ty for this its amazing I always wanted a really thick horse tail =3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 8:53 AM
This won't replace EA's stuff will it? I'm only looking at this because someone who requested a horse from me wants this.I really don't want sliders in my game, I like how they are, but the requester wants a better tail.
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#58 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by springfairy556
This won't replace EA's stuff will it? I'm only looking at this because someone who requested a horse from me wants this.I really don't want sliders in my game, I like how they are, but the requester wants a better tail.

This will not replace any EA content, sliders or otherwise.

simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 3:42 PM
My Horse Is All Happy Now Thanks 2 U :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 4:07 PM
love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 11:57 PM
Thank you so much, now I no longer have to settle for those super skinny rat tails if I don't want braided tails for my horses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 7:50 AM
Also, I can confirm it works with 1.48.
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#63 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by springacres
Also, I can confirm it works with 1.48.

Goddamnit EA, stop releasing so many patches! Thanks for letting me know, I really appreciate when people can confirm compatibility. :D

simblr
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#64 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 5:47 PM
My big-butted fuzzy Friesians will love this-- they look so funny with those scrawny EAxis tails.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 5:33 PM
This is wonderful, thank you so much for all of your wonderful creations. It helps to make each of my horses look unique in their own way!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 5:23 PM
I just want to check that this is compatible with CmarNYC Tail Length Slider for Cats and Dogs. I also want to say what gorgeous horses you have created. I admit I know nothing about horses (they all look the same to me) and feel until I start getting familiar with their different looks/breeds (who says games can't be educational haven't played the Sims) I'll have to rely on others for my horses. I'm going to try your Renegade the Gypsy Vanner first.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 9:28 PM
This is fantastic! I was looking for this exactly a while back.. I'm so glad that someone made it! I always thought my horses would look better with bushier tails
Test Subject
#68 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 9:25 PM
Default Tail thickness
Hey i hope i not bothering anyone but i new to this and i not sure how to download thing or anything really help plz
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 3:21 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#70 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 5:15 AM
does it conflict with the tail length slider for cats and dogs?
Test Subject
#71 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 9:13 PM
does this work with 1.63
Test Subject
#72 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 5:23 AM Last edited by PureHetalian : 20th Jan 2014 at 3:45 AM.
I was actually wondering if this works with patch 1.66
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#73 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 11:13 PM
Can confirm this works with 1.65, will not be patching my game further at this time, so I can't confirm 1.66. These have never been broken by a patch, though, so I would think they're probably safe.

simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 5:49 PM
It's been driving me absolutely nuts that the horses all have ridiculously thin tails. Thank you!
THANKS POST
#75 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 5:27 PM
This is exactly what I have been needing! Thank you so much.
Page 3 of 4