Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2020 at 8:44 AM
Default Beyond frustrated
I got back to TS2 recently and decided to try my hand at CC.
So, I made some eyes. I managed to make one eye color and upload it into the game. yes?

Then I go and try to make a recolor, I do the exact same thing and THIS happens:

I'm not even sure what I'm doing wrong of IF I'm doing anything wrong. I tried saving the bitmaps in both PS and Paint and my project just doesn't want to budge.
It's my second attempt at doing this and maybe there is an explanation and a solution to it that I'm not seeing.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Dec 2020 at 10:15 AM
The swatch usually always ends up looking like that when you make a new project, even if it's a recolor of a project that had a swatch that looked nice. The swatch doesn't transfer over to a new project.

You can reuse projects, though - then the Swatch file will stay like you made it (unless changed). The files in the project folders can be scrapped after you're done, and the finished files will appear in the SavedSims folder as always (the Package files in the Project folder are just templates and won't show ingame - they're only good for projects in Bodyshop, so dont use them for anything). If you need to rename files, you can do that after closing down Bodyshop. You can use the Tooltip (the line for writing in Bodyshop) to write something so you remember which color it is. You can sort the files after "date changed" in SavedSims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Dec 2020 at 10:39 AM
Yeah, I sort of started over using the defaults and it worked. I could make several recolors afterwards.