(note: I'm copying this from another same basic question where I it answered earlier today after fiddling with it. )
I know this Q is SUPER old at this point, but here is what I found in (10 easy steps):
1. TEMPORARILY change your display setting to something more square, say 1280x1024.
2. Load "Tool".
3. You should now be able to see the (...) button in the bottom left corner
4. Tap (...) button.
5. Tap Options.
6. Tap to select the appropriate screen size (not even sure this is necessary actually)
7. Tap to mark "Enable Full Screen Mode".
8. Tap check mark for OK. It will go full screen right away.
9. Close "Tool"
10. Restore your display settings to normal.
Not sure how useful this tool is though. I don't see a way to import an existing pattern, which is what I wanted to do with some of my Waverly patterns I made long ago for My Sims2 game.
Originally Posted by bnymph
I was wondering why my CAP tool comes up like this?
If you could tell me why it's hiding behind the task bar, and why I can't resize the window, I would really much appreciate it.