Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 1:15 PM Last edited by Audrey : 2nd Nov 2014 at 3:23 PM.
Default Requested - Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel
This is a request from another member. Feedback would be appreciated.

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
This is a request. Feedback would be appreciated.

I think that his eyes would be a little lower down, in real life his eyes are a little under the level of his ears but on the sim his eyes are above the level of his ears very slightly. Also, I'm not too sure if his lips should be wider or not.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 2:10 PM
Is this a request now or not? If you're working on this yourself and would like feedback on it, please amend the thread title -- if you meant it to be a request (which commonly means "I want somebody else to make this for me") please read the Site rules and delete this thread.

(On third thought .. did you mean to say it's something that somebody else has requested FROM you? I believe "Requested" would be a better title then, that is less easily mistaken for you requesting somehting)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Is this a request now or not? If you're working on this yourself and would like feedback on it, please amend the thread title -- if you meant it to be a request (which commonly means "I want somebody else to make this for me") please read the Site rules and delete this thread.

(On third thought .. did you mean to say it's something that somebody else has requested FROM you? I believe "Requested" would be a better title then, that is less easily mistaken for you requesting somehting)

Somebody requested that I make this Sim.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 5:03 PM
Ah ok -- I *was* wondering why a creator would request stuff =P

Thanks for editing the title, this is much clearer now.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 6:12 PM
I brought his eyes further down and widened his mouth. I know he has the wrong skintone. What do you think?

Screenshots