Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3rd Generation Hanging Bed

by XTS Posted 17th Nov 2005 at 3:02 AM - Updated 24th Sep 2008 at 12:12 AM by XTS

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 6:59 PM
Wow ... just too cool. Thanks for all your
trouble, hard work ... and talent.

Some prices are just too high, no matter how much you may want the prize. The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire ... is your heart.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 10:14 PM
this is great, it makes me want to crawl into my computer and live in my sim's luxury all the more! why can they have all this cool stuff that i can't? boo hoo. anyway, fantastic bed, one i would get for myself in real life without a moment's hesitation. wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 12:49 AM
very nice! Thank you!
Inventor
Original Poster
#29 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 12:59 AM
Wow, the bed did better than I thought it would. If it makes you guys feel better, I want one too! That's why I made it. lol. My beau and I have talked for a while about dream beds..

If it's too dark in game, recoloring is simple! If you have paint shop pro, it's super simple! All you'll need is "adjust" and "Hue and saturation" to recolor and you could also mess with the contrast if you'd like.. Since it was a 3rd generation bed, I was very tired of redoing it, which is why the recoloring part is all the same color. I was very frustrated with it. If you know how to mod, it won't be too hard to recolor the other parts your way.. By going into a 3d program, you can reseperate the parts and map them seperately. Just remember to only import the frame.. Only the frame was edited.

There's alot of comments so I can't reply to all individually so I hope you accept a group thank you
I do read your comments and I like what you say lol. Thank goodness it's constructive and/or positive :D
Have fun !

xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Field Researcher
#30 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:09 AM Last edited by necrodog : 18th Nov 2005 at 2:15 AM. Reason: Spelling
Hey Thank you very much XTS. Very interesting bed. Its Unique!
Demian and Eloisse would do very fun things on this.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 4:10 AM
I appreciate all your hard work. The bed looks great! Thanks for this
Inventor
Original Poster
#32 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 4:41 AM
lol Necrodog, my friend. That's for the adult forum. lol Glad you like it! Hope your sims have fun

aimlesscoyote: I appreciate your appreciation (and everyone's)! You're welcome!
Please come again! (I had to say that lol)

xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Field Researcher
#33 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:52 PM
Wow! This is absolutely amazing! I'm downloading it as we speak! I will most definitely be using this in my game! Thank you so much!
Scholar
#34 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:21 AM
i got here in the end :D
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 8:55 PM
CooL

Susan makes a good model, nice screen shots
Inventor
Original Poster
#36 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 1:10 AM
silver: I hope you enjoy it ingame as much as you did when you were getting it! I had another simmer tell me about how their goth child went straight to it and started jumping on it Hope your sims like it too!
anelca: Yep, you sure did.. I bet the bonus of LOWER polycount made it worth it too :D
I'll try to remember you prefer low count also.
mega: Doesn't she? thank you! She makes a great everything I think. She's the best sim I've ever had, and soooo sweet Course some of those faces she gives me isn't always the nicest.. lol.. Thanks!
xts

Scholar
#37 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 1:19 AM
it was my Cassandra Goths weird looking kid :D
he doesn't stay off it given the chance:D
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 1:23 AM
Wonderful job! Thankyou very much for this.
Inventor
Original Poster
#39 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 3:29 AM
anelca.. lol. I know but I didn't know if you wanted me to point you out specifically so I didn't It was funny though lol. If any of you have pics you wanna post with the bed in it, go fer it speaking of...

Bloody: You're welcome. Thanks for the compliment! I"m one happy simmer Hope your sims like it!

xts

Inventor
Original Poster
#40 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 2:35 AM
punkmonkey: I didn't answer because I didn't know how to answer but I can say I cannot do what you are asking either. I only know how to modify what is here already.. or objects that don't have alot of animation. I'm very limited on my abilities myself.
I don't suggest you give up in your search though. One modder here might be able to do it.. Just not me. Sorry..

Hope you find it though!
xts

Field Researcher
#41 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 11:08 AM
a great idea and a good job
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 7:48 PM
oh cool!!! Thanks for puting a .zip version!
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 7:52 PM
Wow this is a cool and wonderful idea. Thank you for your hard work.
Thank you, thank you!!!!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#44 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 12:59 AM
mini:made: pup: You're welcome I try to respond individually to each so Thank you and you're welcome all 3 of ya..
Glad you liked it. My sims still are enjoying it..
:D
xts

Instructor
#45 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 10:15 AM
Thank you very much, this is so nice!
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 10:37 PM
amazing job!

I didn't kill him, he just fell...
Inventor
Original Poster
#47 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 11:15 PM
Tigo
SoulessShadow

Thank you both! You know, I just am thankful that through all my hard times that I got this bed up before they hit again! Otherwise you wouldn't have it yet. Hope it does great in all of your games! Seems to be one of my greatest inventions. Glad I could do something lol.

xts
ps. should mod more again after Christmas..

Test Subject
#48 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 10:12 PM
Freaking awesome!!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#49 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 12:33 AM
ty blue! I'm glad you like it! I wish I could mod some more right now but so busy, it'll have to do til after Christmas unfortunately.

Happy Simmin'!
xts

Lab Assistant
#50 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 6:44 PM
Very nice, Thank you.
Page 2 of 4