Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Confession Nightclub/Community - Based on Vampire the Masquerade Nightclub

by Loverat Posted 28th Dec 2005 at 7:32 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2006 at 6:07 AM by Loverat : *fixed community phone that didn't work & barstool placement*

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 12:12 PM
I'm still having issues with this club. Everytime I log into it, My game crashes, and im using nightlife and I have all the systems.. can you help me please?

Thanks
Sin
Test Subject
#52 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:15 AM
I love the building but am having wierd issues with the floor either flashing blue or staying blue around the building. Any idea why?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 10:00 PM
WOW...this is positively awesome! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 9:57 AM
Yeah, I have the same problem. All the terrain surrounding the building is blue even the sidewalk on other side of the road.
Any help please as I do not really want to delete it because it's so cool.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 8:27 PM Last edited by Sadie79 : 4th Nov 2006 at 9:15 PM. Reason: Eureka!
I first thought it was missing terrain paint, but I thought wrong Even the grass (default grass I might add) is flashing blue. It's weird, cos at the right camera angle it settles down and shows both the stone and the grass. I'm gonna try replacing the floor and see what happens; otherwise it's a gorgeous lot, I was always sending my Sims there last time I had it ^_^

EDIT: Got it!! Open up the cheat window and type in boolProp lotTerrainPaints false - that clears all terrain paint from the lot. Doing that alone resets the grass, after that you can use a stone flooring to see to the ground within the walls :D

In short, the swept stone terrain is indeed the culprit - I think it got corrupted somewhere along the line. I tried going back into the lot and the loading time's halved (it took quite a while before).
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 9:27 AM
The update dosnt seem to work for us, when we download it, it opens in WinRAR and say's the file is missing the ending, anyone else having a problem with the file.
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 9:17 PM
That looks so awesome!!!!

.:Embrace the pain behind my lips:.
Test Subject
#58 Old 3rd May 2007 at 8:54 PM
What a spooktacular nightclub thingy!! I lurve it and so will my dark simmies. Very nice work.
Inventor
#59 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 4:59 PM
Ha! I was searching for something else coming across this.
I was going to make this club myself (and other VTM:Bloodlines locales) but it looks i don't have to!
kudos.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 6:40 AM
Er... I notice in your pictures there is a pool table but when I install all your files there isn't one in the club when I play. Where do I download the pool table from. I have The Sims 2 and Nightlife.

Hm, it would also appear the door is missing and a few other objects. I did install the files correctly so I'm not understanding.
Test Subject
#61 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 10:37 PM
I normally don't download lots, but this one, I will. Confessions was actually the first thing I thought of building when I went to build my first community lot. I never got around to it, and now...I can take it off my procrastination list and just use yours, because I doubt I'd be able to build anything better. Great work! Can't wait to try it out in the game (and show it to my BF, who actually plays VtM...).
Test Subject
#62 Old 13th May 2008 at 4:56 AM
I love this game and this is sensational!
Test Subject
#63 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 9:45 PM
Amazing!!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 12:49 PM
Yay! Now, I need the Last Round so my crazy Anarchs have some place to hang out...Oh. I should probably download Venus too.

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Test Subject
#65 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 4:54 PM
I download this and i LOVED it! but i had one problem, The ground was gliched it kept turning blue and i couldn't put carpet over many of the gliched areas :S But i still use it thanks for uploading.
Test Subject
#66 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 11:58 PM
Hey i've recently downloadedfrom a recommendation I love it. But however, everytime I enter the lot, (be it from neighbourhood or family) the terrain flashes blue D: Everything else seems to be working fine all except the whole lot terrain. I downloaded the Updated version of the full lot. Help? I really want this wonderful lot
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 4:14 AM
Can't wait to put this in the game. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#68 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 4:14 AM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 4:14 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 7:57 AM
I know this is way old, but I love your descriptive map! It made me smile.
Page 3 of 3