Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

San Francisco Row House Apartments

by ruthless_kk Posted 7th Jul 2009 at 7:08 PM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 11:35 PM
This is my new favorite - you rock!!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something.. Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mischawalker
Looks amazing and i know how to install but how do i get my family to live in this house??

You can move them in via edit town or by moving them out of the current house they are in and then taking them from the clip board and placing them in the lot. Since we dont have apartment functions yet, as we did in Sims2, the lot is designed to look like apartments and is sectioned as such,, but can be played as one very large house, if so desired. You could also bump out some of the interior walls to facilitate them moving between units, if that is what you want.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Mad Poster
#28 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:48 PM Last edited by edejan : 13th Jul 2009 at 5:30 PM.
One of the things I absolutely LOVED about Apartment Life was the row houses. You've reproduced this look perfectly and the units are each uniquely gorgeous. Even if we can't play apartments, I must have this to give those darn countryish S3 towns a more urban look. Thank you for this gorgeous house!!! :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 1:01 AM
Thank you for sharing such hardwork
Field Researcher
#30 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 6:00 AM
... Wooow, pretty. The lovely thing about the houses San Francisco is how some of the houses right next to each other can be so wildly contrasting, and you captured that gorgeously here. I also tend to put families in "different" houses on the same lot /ALOT/... xD This will be very useful /and/ g'dang awesome. Yay!
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 8:20 PM
Is it TS2 or TS3?

Jademessenger54
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jademessenger54
Is it TS2 or TS3?

This is TS3.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 10:17 PM
Yes I know How long that took. I did the same thing 3 years ago on the sims 2. And then the next year they came out with apartment life and i was like they stole my idea lol
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 7:50 AM
I have been looking for a house specifically like this! I'm so thankful, the houses look beautiful! You did a such a great job! This will be perfect for my family of six. Triplet boys, and twin girls! YAY!!!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 12:11 AM
Wow, this si amazing! Thank you so much!

I'm sorry, but I don't live to please you.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 1:51 PM
WOW very beautiful!
I love how all the houses are very unique.
if only there was apartment on sims 3 :/
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 12:36 AM
I'm so excited to try this lot out now that a modded door exists! Thanks so much Ruth!
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 10:17 PM
Love It!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 10:24 PM
OMGOSH!! I cannot believe this!! I LOVE these apts in Soms2. Infact I was thinking of going back and trying to copy and rebuild them in my Sims3 game..thank you soo much...You ARE my hero :} P.S. Sims 3 Medieval is coming out on March 22 <hint hint>
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 5:55 AM
Not perfect, but I'd say it's the best one can do for not having Late Night! Thanks a bunch for taking the time to make this lot! :)
Page 2 of 2