Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VAMPIRES - Mega Mod

by Tanja1986 Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 6:16 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 8:41 PM by Tanja1986

366 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 258 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 15
Test Subject
#301 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SkyeAvelino
Any idea how much longer before your mod appears here, Franklinwenzler?

just send me your email and ill send you mod thru there
Test Subject
#302 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by franklinwenzler1
just send me your email and ill send you mod thru there

franklinwenzler1 I can't send to you direct message, soo if you can, please send me updated mod email: [email protected]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#303 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 10:53 PM
okay i already emailed some people this mod updated now i only updated two thing drain life spirit kills the sim and if your sims is a vampire they will never get sad witnessing a death
Field Researcher
#304 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mars97m
Here you go, I only have updated the ones I had worked on before which are....

Ask Permission Successful
Stronger Plasma Food
ClubsWontUseDrainLifeSpirit
DrinkAllYouWant (no loss of relationship)
Autonomy (Dark Meditation)

Enjoy!

Sweet! Thanks again!
Test Subject
#305 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 5:24 PM
okay i already emailed some people this mod updated now i only updated two thing drain life spirit kills the sim and if your sims is a vampire they will never get sad witnessing a death

Could you send to [email protected] too please?
Test Subject
#306 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 10:51 PM

is this mod updated for get famous patch? if so can you send the files DrinkAllYouWant (no loss of relationship),Ask Permission successful to [email protected]
thanks!
Test Subject
#307 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by creamthe3rd
is this mod updated for get famous patch? if so can you send the files DrinkAllYouWant (no loss of relationship),Ask Permission successful to [email protected]
thanks!

same here, is it updated for Get famous if so wanna send it over? Thanks so much in advanced email is [email protected]
Instructor
THANKS POST
#308 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 11:05 PM
I would also like the updated files! Please send them to [email protected]. Thanks!
Test Subject
#309 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 7:14 AM

please send the mod to me at:[email protected] if you have finished updated for the famous patch。。。thank you very much!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#310 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 9:51 PM
I'd also love the updated mod... [email protected]
Test Subject
#311 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 8:45 AM
pls send me the updated version as well thank you so much!! i need it to sustain my life
[email protected]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#312 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 10:02 AM
my email everyone is [email protected] send me an email because i hardly go on here after they wont approve any of my mods dont know why and yes i tested the mods with get famous it doesnt effect the reputation system negativly but you can still kill with drain life spirit and vampires can drink all they want and no saddness over death
Test Subject
#313 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 6:08 PM
i sent everyone who gave me there emails thru here the updated version of this mod so far what i have manged to updated was very little but list is
100% consent (asking permission to drink)
no sadness when witnessing a death vampires wont care
updated drain life spirit kills
your relationship with the sim wont decrease if you drink from them
unlimited drink( for drain life spirit and deep drink and small drink not ask permission tho that one is up there in the list)
vampire no mentor timeout hope everyone enjoys
Test Subject
#314 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 8:54 PM
i sent everyone who gave me there emails thru here the updated version of this mod so far what i have manged to updated was very little but list is
unlimited drink( for drain life spirit and deep drink and small drink not ask permission tho that one is up there in the list)

Thank you so much! It would be great if you could someday be able to take over this mod and post on your own page
Lab Assistant
#315 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 11:00 PM

Can you possibly get permission from MTS to post the updates in this rely section like mars did ??? not really all that confident like the others in downloading CC/mods from emails.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#316 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 4:14 AM
quick question has the better plasma fruit/pack mod been updated cause its broken with getting famous update
Test Subject
#317 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 9:16 AM

Hi can you please send it to me as well?
email is [email protected]
Lab Assistant
#318 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 6:46 PM
hows about this who ever wants this mod send me your email and i can send you it as an attachment

May I suggest to just upload it as an attachment in your comment? Doing it that way doesn't require approval. It will be much easier for you and for others that want it. Also this way, I would be able to add the link to your updated version to my Broken Mods list at SimsVIP so others can use it.

Origin ID: ScarletQueenKat
SimsVIP Broken/Updated Mod List Keeper - Tracking the status of all mods in the community so you don't have to!
Field Researcher
#319 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scarletqueenkat
May I suggest to just upload it as an attachment in your comment? Doing it that way doesn't require approval. It will be much easier for you and for others that want it. Also this way, I would be able to add the link to your updated version to my Broken Mods list at SimsVIP so others can use it.

I agree with this because the person who updated will get burned out very quickly sending each person an email who asks for update. What if thousands ask for update? I would like the update as well but hoping you just upload it in comment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#320 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 8:09 AM
hi i would also like the update Email [email protected]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#321 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 9:56 AM
I would also like the updated files please. [email protected]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#322 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 12:01 PM
Hi could you send the the update to me: [email protected]

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#323 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 2:13 AM

Can I get the most recent update too please?
[email protected]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#324 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 10:46 AM
is this work for get famous patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#325 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 7:59 PM
can i have the most recent update too please? [email protected]
Page 13 of 15