Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 1471 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 5:40 PM
Default Testers Wanted : Nosy Sims Mod update
Hi guys,

I'm trying to update my mod Nosy Sims and before that I'd like to be sure no one is having errors in their game.

Here is the package file, if some of you are willing to test it in game, please tell me if you're having any problems. Thank you for your help and Happy Halloween !
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: 7z FloTheory_CombinedNosySim V7.7z (15.4 KB, 20 downloads)
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 1:15 PM
Moved it to Creator feedback since I think it will give you some more exposure to people testing it

Just wondering! What's included in the new update? Kinda curious what you've added!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 2:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyralei
Moved it to Creator feedback since I think it will give you some more exposure to people testing it

Just wondering! What's included in the new update? Kinda curious what you've added!


Oops I'm sorry, you are right, thank you Lyralei !

I'm trying to fix the errors some players are still having in their game, some people are having resets and routing issues that I don't see in game. Other than that I'll be adding some lines so that the wish "talk to" is granted when these questions are asked .
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 3:18 PM
Hello, tested it in my game and the error from before wasn't being thrown. Though, I used a brand new save. Will keep testing and will report back if I encounter any script errors.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 4:34 PM
Alright. It's still throwing out errors with "who do you live with?'
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 2:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimC
Alright. It's still throwing out errors with "who do you live with?'


Thank you very much SimC for testing it and for your report! I'm working on the new update that will hopefully fix these errors. It will also add the "Do you have romances" question.
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 3:15 AM
I don't know if you're still working on this, but I get errors for "Who do you live with?" and "Do you have any children?"

Asking about family works fine.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Apr 2021 at 6:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonianotte
I don't know if you're still working on this, but I get errors for "Who do you live with?" and "Do you have any children?"

Asking about family works fine.


Thank you very much sonianotte, I'm still stying to fix it but unsuccessfully. Errors still happen with all the questions sometimes and I have no clue how to prevent this. I can only offer an error dialogue instead of the reset of the sims.
I have updated the mod with the "Do you have romantic interests" question nonetheless.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Apr 2021 at 9:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloTheory
Thank you very much sonianotte, I'm still stying to fix it but unsuccessfully. Errors still happen with all the questions sometimes and I have no clue how to prevent this. I can only offer an error dialogue instead of the reset of the sims.
I have updated the mod with the "Do you have romantic interests" question nonetheless.

While I don't know much about Sims modding, next time I get an error I could see if the report gives anything that might point to what's wrong. Maybe that's already been done but I'll download the new version and see how that goes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Apr 2021 at 10:22 AM
Thank you very much sonianotte and sorry for the long delay.
Back to top