Replies: 327 (Who?), Viewed: 296960 times.
Page 14 of 14
Lab Assistant
#326 Old 26th Mar 2021 at 2:30 AM
My girl went to Riverview and got pregnant. When that baby had grown to be a teen, she took her to France. The game was on 3x speed one night while they slept. Suddenly, someone ran in and climbed in bed with the mom. I stopped it to see what was going on. It was her baby daddy! They were getting along so well that I decided she could keep him. This may have been a mistake. Their tiny home is getting crowded with their children. :D
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 4:42 AM
When that daughter was an adult, she and her dad went to China. Mom stayed home with the other kids. But then she showed up in China as a tourist. Who was caring for the kids? There are no teens or adults left on the island!

I wondered what would happen if they tried for a baby there. If they had traveled together, she probably would have gotten pregnant. But, I doubted it would happen in this case. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find out. Even though they recognized each other as spouses, with full relationship, no romantic actions were available. I couldn't even choose it on the bed.
Lab Assistant
#328 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 12:00 AM
The problem with having no school is that the kids don't age up well. They end up with negative traits that make it hard to find a mate. The mean ones argue or insult people as soon as you turn your back. My latest young adult is snob, slob, grumpy, clumsy and dislikes children. smh
Page 14 of 14