Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 291 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 1:07 PM
Default What did you do with Gobias Koffi aka Tobias Fünke aka Leather Daddy?
I love Arrested Development, and randomly seeing the otherwise useless trait "Never Nude" still fills me with joy. So what did you end up doing with Gobias Koffi? Did you make him write the book "The Man Inside Me" in the game too? Did you make him Simland's first analyst therapist?

I've been playing in Boroushburg, and once I got the Exotic Dancer's rug for one of the clubs, I knew I needed our Leather Daddy as a performer. I'm not faithful to his original age or traits. In Boroughsburg he's younger than in Sunset Valley, but I think he has already passed his Blue Man Group days. His current traits are Never Nude, Clumsy, Loser, Socially Awkward and Absent Minded, but I'm not sure about the last one. His Lifetime Wish is Superstar Actor but that's never going to happen for him.

His artist name is Anustart. He's so awkward, I love it.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 1:20 PM
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 3:11 PM
These stories just don't seem the same unless Susan Wainwright makes an appearance in them someplace. Maybe she's the one dancing on the pole though, it's difficult to tell from just seeing the dancer's legs.
The Camera Eye
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 3:11 PM

Arrested development Gifs ONLY!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 4:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by igazor
These stories just don't seem the same unless Susan Wainwright makes an appearance in them someplace. Maybe she's the one dancing on the pole though, it's difficult to tell from just seeing the dancer's legs.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 2:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigagiga
So what did you end up doing with Gobias Koffi?

Rolled my eyes at the gay jokes and threw him to the mercy of NRAAS' story progression.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 7:07 AM
I let him live his life in SV.
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 4:33 PM
I played Sunset Valley many years ago, so i don't remember anything except for being disgusted by his hairstyle, and giving him a new one; then i just left him be, never really cared about him.

Check out my YouTube channel and Tumblr
The Camera Eye
retired moderator
#9 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 6:11 PM
Instructor
#10 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 8:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigagiga
So what did you end up doing with Gobias Koffi?
I gently told him to leave