Replies: 151 (Who?), Viewed: 102725 times.
Page 7 of 7
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
Original Poster
#151 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 4:17 AM Last edited by Simmiller : 26th Nov 2021 at 2:02 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokr1929
Hello,
I'm wondering if there's a way to get the career outfits in so that others can download the career with specific outfits chosen? Since I can see the two options posted are for later modification and I'm not advanced enough to understand if that means I can in some way put it in the download file?
Thanks in advance

As of right now, I don't believe that's possible. That would definitely have to come from a coding expert, which I am not lol. Perhaps one day someone like Neia or Zerbu will figure it out. In the meantime, you can link the career outfit mods in your uploads to help make it easier for people who download your careers, if you like. It's something we all wish were possible, believe me! Great question! :D
Test Subject
#152 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmiller
As of right now, I don't believe that's possible. That would definitely have to come from a coding expert, which I am not lol. Perhaps one day someone like Neia or Zerbu will figure it out. In the meantime, you can link the career outfit mods in your uploads to help make it easier for people who download your careers, if you like. It's something we all wish were possible, believe me! Great question! ????

Thank you for the answer! That's a great idea, I'll probably do that! (^_^) And yeah I really hope it'll be possible eventually!!
Page 7 of 7