Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 9:36 AM
Default Concession stand problem
I dont know why but there is no one at the concession stand to sell stuff so I can't redeem any of my tickets. Is anyone having this problem or know how to fix it?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 9:45 AM
I believe that is caused by the NRaas Register mod. If you are using that mod, download the most recent one.

Edit: Or, okay, if it is later in the evening, after 9 pm, those cash register people stop manning the booths it appears to me.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 10:05 AM
No I don't have that mod. Seasons has a lot of bugs on my computer. Sometimes the screen will just "shake" and freeze.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 10:10 AM
Do you use any other mods, specifically a tuning mod on Npc Roles? The best example of this would be a No Paparazzi mod. If you are, make sure it's updated for the 1.42 patch.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 5:41 PM
I don't think this is a bug. The food stands fill the jobs from unemployed sims just like the WA food registers do. It sometimes takes a while for the game to assign a job. For example, in Moonlight Falls, the foods stands spawned clerks for the stands within a sim hour in my game (although I noticed the sims were visiting tourists from France and Egypt). However, in my custom 'hood, it took several days because all of my current sims had jobs. In fact, my boardwalk beach lot also had a closed food register because the sim that had been manning it got a new job in the medical career after getting married. It ultimately took four days to fill that job with a new sim and another couple of days to fill the festival food stand jobs.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 7:17 PM Last edited by tiffyandthewall : 17th Nov 2012 at 4:17 AM.
I have the same issue and I'm sure it is a mod, but I don't know which. I have all updated nraas mods, and the only other mod I currently have installed is a zombie tuning mod. I'd really like to see how the stands work, but right now I'm too busy getting into the game to move allllll of my mods and slowly reintroduce them all, etc. I've seen in a few different places people saying it was KT store mod but I don't have/have never had that, and I've checked everything with delphy's dashboard which hasn't caught any conflicts or anything so I guess I'll have to do it manually eventually. bleh
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 4:11 AM
I fixed it I believe it was an all buyable mod.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 1:23 AM
Had the very same problem, and the answer is simple : it is due to how NRAAS StoryProgression deals with "homeless" Sims, throwin them away even if you don't want it to be that way.

To anyone experiencing this issue, the solution is to get NRAAS Register, click on the stands "/NRAAS" "/Register", and attribute a Sim whenever you need it (I recommend using homeless sims here).
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 2:02 PM
I tried NRASS register in my game, but it didn't show up when I clicked the stands.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 10:53 PM
I tried the register and it has the options, but when I try to select any of them, a message pops up saying that I have no options of sims in that category. (something like that)
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by invock
Had the very same problem, and the answer is simple : it is due to how NRAAS StoryProgression deals with "homeless" Sims, throwin them away even if you don't want it to be that way.

To anyone experiencing this issue, the solution is to get NRAAS Register, click on the stands "/NRAAS" "/Register", and attribute a Sim whenever you need it (I recommend using homeless sims here).

I think it's Overwatch that kicks out all the homeless sims, but thanks anyway 'cos it's been annoying me and I didn't think of that.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 4:59 PM
Maybe it still can help someone,

I solved it with nraas register. Click the City Hall of the town, select "nraas" then "register", then select "Allow Resident Assingment" and set it "True", now there is always someone in all the stands season after season.

You can check if it is working, click the city hall, select "find empty roles" and it will show all empty stands. You can select a sim for each, but it didnt work for me (the choosen sim went to the stand immediatly, but the next day it was empty again). The first way I wrote (allow resident assingment) worked nice.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 6:41 PM
Sometimes when my sim murders the person at the register it takes a day for a new sim to take the job.

Like when my witch sim set the alchemy store on fire, or my alien sim brought down a meteor at the concession stand.

Do any of your sims have anger issues or feels "justified"?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 11:24 PM
I know it is an old thread but I have had that issue recently. It is interesting the things that turn up when not playing the full game.
I have been playing a test game without Pets and most of the other Eps and had this issue. I thought it might have been caused by having Register in when I didn't really need it, but the solution was as nux said " Allow Resident Assignment".
My favourite glitch using the base game and only Uni was that some of the items in the Student Union during that first day induction waste of time were invisible. So the mascot was painting on an invisible easel, the coffee bar attendant stood behind an invisible counter, that sort of thing. That was caused by using Ella's world fix, but was solved by adding another ep so no big deal.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annette19
I know it is an old thread but ....

I didn't even look! This thread is old enough to start kindergarten!! The names of the posters was unfamiliar but I thought "good! New people playing Sims 3!" No, it's old people who don't play anymore!!