Locked thread | Replies: 68 (Who?), Viewed: 119678 times.
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 11:43 AM
I can take requests for dogs (dogs only, I'm afraid, since I love dogs and know a lot about them, but not cats). Most of my work has been uploaded to the official sims 2 site (see my profile for a link), if you need an example of my work.

" A dog cannot make this journey alone, but maybe, a wolf can"
Instructor
#27 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:24 PM
I take requests for majors, and majors only. I'm only advertising my services here (gosh, that sounds dirty...) because I like creating, and I need ideas.

“Nihil sacrum in comoedia.”
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 10:29 PM
I'm open to take TS2 recolor requests for maxis meshs or self-made meshs of clothes and hair. !I do NOT know how to make new meshs and I'm NOT going to make recolors for walls, floors or any kind of furnishing!

My recolors will be detailed and naturally / realistic looking. Be sure that I will work on it very hard and invest enough time in it, so it will look great when it's finished.
Even though I have only one upload offered here, I allready made a lot of new maxis recolors with the bodyshop. I also have a lot of experience with adobe photoshop and other comparable programs. One of my hobbies is professional painting with acrylics.

If you want to have a realistic looking and high-quality recolor, I'm the right one to ask =)
Helptato
#29 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 10:39 PM
Okay:
I will do residental/community lots, although they must be reasonably sized- no mega mansions. I will try to work from floorplans to the best of my ability, although I am not always accurate. Please do not give me anything very complicated though, as I'm not that good!

Lots will typically require ALL EPs/SPs, although I do have a couple of Anygamestarters I will use if necessary.

I may take a few days, as I am presently in the run up to GCSE exams, and so may not be on the computer for periods of time. I reserve the right to refuse a request, and I will only take 3 REQUESTS AT A TIME. I will try to put the finished house on MTS, although in the event it is not good enough for MTS, it may go on my Livejournal. I will tell you when it is finished and where the house is, and tell you if I could not quite include all features wanted, although I will try my hardest. To get a example of my houses, look at my profile. Not the best, but not terrible either. I typically use little to no CC, in a Maxis Match/semi Maxis Match style.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
#30 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 9:47 PM Last edited by Vampire_of_Death : 1st Jul 2010 at 8:34 AM.
SIMS 2 REQUESTS ONLY

Photography
I will load up the content you have made and I will take pretty pictures that either fit in with your theme or a plain background. I will need a general idea of what you want or just tell me if you don;t care. This includes any photoshopping you want done or areas you want highlighted or if you want a border.

A notice: I will gladly do clothing BUT, my graphics card, for some reason does not support bumpmaps, so your clothes will not look as well as they were textured.

I will also provide a list of CC used in the screen shots.

So, a list of things you need to do:
-Send me a PM or Email
-Tell me what you want me to do and any reference pictures you want it based off of
-Make sure to include your creation and the EPs/SPs it requires. I sometimes uninstall a few.

Clothing
I will accept any clothing request, but I require as many pictures as possible of said piece of clothing. I do not mesh, so if you want it on a specific mesh, you are going to have to link to it otherwise I will look for one as close to the original as possible. I will to either hand painted or photo/realistic, let me know what you want.

Anything Else
You can ask me to do some off the wall thing like a modern mansion or a medieval hovel and I will be happy to try. Give it a shot, asking won't hurt.

Exceptions
I will take no requests related to the following subjects:
-Twilight, if you ask, I will send real vampire minions to eat your first born then your computer
-Anime. It pretty much bores me.
-I do not do sims of people. I have tried and I suck.
-I do not mesh or do game mods.
- I don't really do Maxis Match, but I will try.
-I will not do your research for you, if you want a specific house, just don't send me the name and expect me to do the work.

What you need to do, no matter what category
-Send me a PM.
-Include a basic description
-Include as many pictures as possible
-Include all EPs/SPs it requires or what you don't have so I don't make that a requirement.
-Tell me in what style such as hand painted, photo realistic or maxis match.
- Be patient. Good work takes a good amount of time.

If you do not send everything with your request, I WILL ignore it. So, if you are requesting an outfit, you must include pictures, which style, and,most importantly, include a link to a mesh. If you are not sure which might work, send me a few links and I can help you from there, I am not here to do leg work. If you have no idea where to start, I suggest posting you clothing pictures in WCIF and just as for a similar looking mesh.

I will send updates on requests with pictures throughout. I will update my journal to include all request and requests are accepted on a first some, first serve basis. If you are denied, I will let you know that day and for what reason. I do have all EPs, but most are uninstalled.
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th May 2010 at 9:16 PM
I will take requests for house's, mainly small starter & small family homes.

P.S I am sitting my GCSE over the next two months so it may take a while for me to create & upload requests.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 4:35 AM Last edited by Kellee : 20th Aug 2010 at 7:54 AM.
Woo (:

Okay, I am taking requests!

# CLOTHING :: I can turn photographs into T-Shirts/Pants/etc but can not do custom meshes as of yet.
# PETS :: I can create breeds/pets. If you are looking for a specific breed let me know. If you have an idea for a breed let me know.
# OBJECTS :: I've been getting into object recoloring lately. If you want something recolored let me know and I'll see what I can do.
# HOUSES :: I haven't made any upload-worthy houses yet, but I'd like to start making some. No CC, only items from Maxis. Please look at my list of games because you will need them to be able to request a house/lot from me.

If you're interested in something I haven't listed here feel free to message me and I'll tell you if I can do it. These things include makeup/eyes/etc. I'm mostly a pure re-colorer. I am starting to learn Meshing but it will be some time before I can upload anything.

NOTE::

Due to something out of my power, I have not had internet since June and will not have steady internet until AUGUST 30TH. Please do NOT request from me until August 30th, 2010 has passed. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 1:40 AM
Oh FUN!!!
I only build houses (residential, commercial..whatever..). I am up for any kind of a challenge as I am now getting to know more techniques and would love to help someone out!!
I do have a lot of EP's, you'll have to check my profile for them, as whatever I build will require them.

Just pm me a request and I will do my best.

"Negative thoughts never breed positive results"
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 7:28 AM Last edited by indycent : 3rd Jul 2010 at 7:18 AM.
Hay members of MTS2. Ill take requests for residential lots, any style. If you have a floorplan for what you want thatll be realy great! Also, if you just realy describe what you want, it'll be easy to make it. And if it DOESN'T get accepted here, ill upload it onto my site, http://www.indycentsims.webs.com. Ill also upload ALL my object recolors to that site. And since i brought my object recolors up, ill take SIMPLE requests for those. I wont take more than 10 requests at a time, so if i say no, dont hate me, just come back in a lil' and maybe i wont jamm-packed with requests.

Indycent
Banned
#35 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 8:22 AM
I've now decided that I will take requests, but only for a certain type of thing. I will now take requests for Sims 3 to Sims 2 object conversions only. If the object hasn't been shared before on modthesims, then PM me, and I'll see what I can do. If I don't know how to do the type of mesh you are requesting I will let you know in PM.
Inventor
#36 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 8:14 PM
I'll take some recolor requests.. Clothing mostly. Also I do make a lot of houses. Mostly stuff that doesn't need meshes from other sites, or custom content (houses).
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 8:01 PM
I'm happy to take object recolor requests. I might do a clothing recolor request once in a while, but don't count on it. Don't go to me if you want meshes, hacks, houses, sims, or pets.

I don't see any invisible treasure chests!
The Plutonite Prosecutor
staff: senior moderator
#38 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 8:27 PM
Default House on fire
I like to build houses especially residential and with a flare to the modern ones. So I am willing to take a few requests for lots. While I cannot promise that all requests will be taken, the challenging ones can get my fancy. You can browse through my profile to see what I have done in the past. For real life houses, a detailed picture or house plans will be very much helpful.

Oh least I forget, while I like CC for my games I usually will prefer not to use very much in the house that I make. This means that I have all TS2 games to M&G. So you will need them to be able to play the house that I build.
Test Subject
#39 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 3:35 PM Last edited by aidagarcia : 3rd Feb 2011 at 10:10 AM.
I'm a new here, but I am open to request of Lots!:

Community Lots
Residential Lots
Apartments
Vacational Lots
Home bussiness Lots
Special Lots (for Storytellers)
University Lots

There are only two rules:
No custom content! You can tell me what expansions do you have (I've all of them), so I can create the lot specially for you, but I will never use custom content, as I don't use it in the lots I made.
Your request must be possible

Thank you!
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 6:12 PM Last edited by sangovengence : 25th Feb 2011 at 8:12 PM.
I'm open to taking requests for Residential Lots. My specialty is building Mansion and Asian lots. And if you want Full CC, just let me know what about you're looking for. It would also help if you describe what you want the lot to look like. IE: Garden??? Pool??? How many bedrooms/bathrooms???
The only lot I've got around to uploading is HERE

I also take requests for Sims.
I have 9 Sims currently up for download on my site.
The boy is HERE and the 8 girls can be found HERE
If you want a Sim to look a certain way, either describe them or link me to a picture, and I'll be sure to create them as best as I can.

*Note: All my creations get uploaded to my site, and you don't need to be a member to download them =D

***Edit: Fixed links. They should be working now
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:45 AM
I'd like some inspiration for new pose boxes, so for a limited time I will be accepting requests for poses. This said, they have to spark my interest before I create them. If I don't like the poses, or if they have already been done, I won't make them.

~ Turn my world. Precious thing. ~

~ Some even call me mad.
And why? Because I dared to dream of my own race of atomic monsters,
atomic supermen with octagonal shaped bodies that suck blood.... ~
Field Researcher
#42 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 10:10 PM
Although I would be willing to please you, there is very small I can do at the moment because of me been new here. I will take:
•Recolours
•OBJECT Meshing (No CAS yet )
•Genetics (Eyes only, sorry.)
Happy Simming
Instructor
#43 Old 1st May 2011 at 12:18 AM
TS2 only
1. I'm taking requests for adding slots to objects (either new objects you made or existing objects where you have the creator's permission or open TOU).
2. You might ask me about other tweaks such as making objects go up/down with AL, fixing footprint problems, changing the FT enthusiasm an object gives - that sort of thing.

Requirements:
- I need an accurate description of exactly how many slots you want and where they should go. If a different change is needed, I need an accurate description of what should be changed.
- In you first PM, please give me an e-mail address we can use for further communication. I suck at deleting my PMs.
- Please give me a direct download link.
- I will only make it if the person requesting is ready to test the finished object themselves as well, and willing to upload it to a free site.
- I will not work with pay meshes or meshes with a very high polycount.
- Please use decent grammar and punctuation.
- Please be prepared to wait. If I accept a request, it will get done, but it might take time, depending on how much time I have.
Space Pony
#44 Old 16th May 2011 at 9:59 PM
Hello.(:

I'd be glad to make lots for your sims. Any kind actually.
Name what you want and try to add pictures.

Also I can make you sims to put in your lots.(:
Name what you want and try to add pictures.

That's pretty much it. I know, boring...
But, hey.(: I want to make something and am absolutly bored with scourching the internet for something interesting.
So, it's your job now.(:

If you can, add links to CC you'd like included.(:

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Field Researcher
#45 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 7:32 AM
Hello SimNation

I'm open to requests for everything that is related to:
  • Housing ( either normal or special lots )
  • Recolors
  • Meshes ( I'll do my best to help you, but what you'll get would not be to quality )

FOR THE SUMMER, I ONLY TAKE REQUESTS FOR:
  • Base Game
  • University
  • Nightlife
Undead Molten Llama
#46 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 9:19 PM
Well, I've seen people linked to this thread, so although it's on my profile that I'm open to requests, I thought I'd officially throw my hat into the ring here. I'm open to requests, but do know that I can't guarantee that I will be able to fulfill them and/or that I will be able to do so before the sun dies in five billion years. I'm a professional musician and, as such, the busy-ness of my life/schedule tends to fluctuate wildly. So, should you make a request, I will let you know whether or not I can/will do it, and I will try to give you a time frame, but such time frames should not be considered written in stone.

That said, here's what I will and won't do:

I can make:

Walls and floors of any kind. Also, terrain paints, I suppose, although I've never felt a need to make any. A picture of what you want is helpful.

I'm currently into poking at roofs, figuring out how to make all-new custom ones (as opposed to recolors of Maxis ones) that work properly on roofs of any shape and that don't rely on bump maps to make them look good. If you're hankering for new and different roofs, feel free to request them, but understand that roofs aren't easy, at least not for me, so such requests will likely take me quite some time to make.

Non-Bodyshop recolors of objects of any kind. I especially like to recolor Maxis objects in order to make them more useful and/or not ugly. I just updated my profile to reflect the fact that I just got Bon Voyage and a few SPs, so please check to see if I have the EP/SP that the object(s) you want recolored come(s) from before you PM me. However, I will recolor custom objects if you can point me at a link for the item and it's compatible with my game configuration.

Tentatively, lots. I'm really not into completely custom-designing something for you, but if you can provide me with a floor plan and a pic or two of the building you want, I might give it a shot for you. Know that I'm not really into building heavily "technical" lots in terms of advanced building techniques. Like, I'm not fond of building lots with complex split levels, but I'm fine with something relatively simple like attached or underground garages. Also, I don't consider my decorating and landscaping skills to be top-notch. I will finish the exterior and fit out the kitchens and bathrooms and put down flooring and wall coverings. The rest would be up to you.

I can't/won't make:

New object meshes. I have the software to do so. I have tutorials saved to learn how to do it. But I haven't gotten around to trying my hand at it very much. Honestly, I think I enjoy recoloring/retexturing more. But that might change down the road if I poke at it a bit. But for now, meshing is beyond my abilities.

Anything that is part of or that is worn on a Sim's body. No clothes, no hair, no eyes, no makeup, no jewelry, no glasses, etc. There are lots of people who like making that stuff and who are very good at it, to boot. I'm not one of them.

Complete Sims. I don't make them for myself (I'm happy with what CAS spits at me, now that I have default replacements that I'm happy with), so I won't make them for you, either.

So yeah, that's me. If you'd like to make a request, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Inventor
#47 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 3:13 PM Last edited by VioletPadfoot : 24th Jun 2013 at 6:28 AM.
I figured I may as well throw my hat into the ring here, since my profile states I will take requests, but not everyone looks at a person's profile.

I create things for Sims 2

What I Can Create:
Objects
Clothing
Bodyshop Accessories (Glasses and Jewelry)
Recolors of Objects
Recolors of Clothing

What I CAN'T or WON'T Do:
Mods
Lots
New Animations/Poses
Hair
Makeup
Full Sims
Windows and Doors

I CAN mesh, both objects and bodyshop, but creating from scratch is not my forte, though I get better with each try. Modifying an existing mesh, or "frankenstein-ing" parts together, I'm good at.
I'm not very good at recolors from scratch, but changing the color of something is well within my abilities
If you have a "Maxis Annoyance" that you would like to be made decorative, PLEASE ask. I like doing these. So far done are TV's, Computers, Stereos, and Dressers. Even if it doesn't annoy you and you just want a decorative version of something, I'll do it. I'll also do this for CC, provided you link me to what you want and the original creator has no problem with this.
I have all Expansions and Stuff Packs, and will always try to make any of my creations to be base game compatible, or require the fewest amount of EPs possible.
I don't enjoy building or furnishing lots, so please don't ask me for them
I do requests in my own time. Sometimes a part of a project will frustrate me and I have to walk away from it for a while. Sometimes, I just have no time. And sometimes I just don't want to deal with anything Sim-related. BUT, if I say I'll do a request for you, I WILL complete it. If it's taking far longer than I thought, I will PM you. Another way to keep up with how far along I am is to check my journal.
I will tackle any request that interests me (which is quite a bit actually). If I reject a request, it'll most likely be because that item already exists, the request is beyond my ability, or it's not something I want to do.
While I have The Sims 3, I don't know how to extract anything from that game, nor do I know how to create anything for it. I also do not care to learn any of this. Please don't ask me for Sims 3 to Sims 2 conversions.

EDIT: Due to an extreme backlog of requests, a lack of motivation, and replacing a dead computer, I am taking very few requests these days. But go ahead and try. If your request is simple or interesting enough, I will most likely accept it despite my backlog. ~VP

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Mad Poster
#48 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 4:49 PM Last edited by M.M.A.A. : 5th Jun 2014 at 4:03 PM.
I accept requests for creating new neighborhoods and/or terrain/maps.

I accept requests to edit premade terrains.
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
30th May 2012 at 12:22 AM Last edited by Evairance : 15th Jun 2013 at 10:09 PM.
My Request Policies
This message has been deleted by Evairance. Reason: No longer taking requests for Sims 2
Instructor
#49 Old 31st May 2012 at 7:32 PM
Ok I May Take Requests for:

Simple Sims 2 Terrains (SC4) Not too difficult as i am new to SC4

Editing maxis terrains (Adding roads)

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Field Researcher
#50 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 4:58 AM Last edited by DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo : 2nd Oct 2013 at 12:47 AM.
I can recolor objects (clothes too), and I am doing pretty well improving at it, though more practice would be nice. That's one of the main reasons I am advertising my services here. I am particularly interested in getting requests by lot-makers, I think, who want things made specifically for their projects. I have all the EPs and SPs, so I have no limits from that.
I can make swimmable lakes too, so if you are one of those people who builds lots but struggles with CFE etc., I would be happy to make a swimmable body of water for you.
Update: I can now mesh a teeny-tiny bit.

I look forward to getting PMs with requests!
Locked thread
Page 2 of 3