Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED - My Chemical Romance - Black Parade Outfits

by jenfold Posted 23rd Nov 2006 at 1:40 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 8:15 PM by jenfold

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 8:45 AM
Very nice! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 11:43 AM
love, love, love them! and love u too!

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 12:08 PM
OMFG!!! Thank you so much ! It's my Favourite Band ! I'm a devoted fan of them ^^
Test Subject
#29 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 3:07 PM
wooow i was so excited to see those! thank you so much they're totally flawless^^ and thanks for linking

congratulations to the feature! now im gonna download these^^

"I am a fool and I remain the same. Yeah, I remain the same. You hate me cause I'm strange, but I remain the same and I will not change."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cobweb
wooow i was so excited to see those! thank you so much they're totally flawless^^ and thanks for linking

congratulations to the feature! now im gonna download these^^

Of course I was going to link to you! I love your sims of the band, the outfits look great on them and you were nice enough to say I could use them as models.

And wow, I'm rather astounded at being featured, and thanks everyone for the thanks!
Test Subject
#31 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 4:01 PM
needless to say (because anyone can see from my username), I'm in love with this band's music, and i'm so glad you made the outfits, it'll make a LOT of obbsessed MCR fans very happy. [:

and to Padfoot16626 - no, they're not trying to mock it, but the album was indeed an influence on their latest one (the black parade). listening to it would be a good way to notice that. [;
Test Subject
#32 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 4:10 PM
OMG! I love you so much!!!!
Test Subject
#33 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 5:02 PM
I LOVE IT!! GO MCR!! I have one problem.... they dont show up in my game. Any meshes needed at all?

DONT UPLOAD MY CREATION ON THE EXCHANGE!! happy Simming! Come visit my site! SimplySimTastic
http://friends.stardoll.com/r/ef0ea82cc98f1029ac56 sign up!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soccergurl_xangel
I LOVE IT!! GO MCR!! I have one problem.... they dont show up in my game. Any meshes needed at all?

I only used Maxis meshes and they were both for outfits that appeared in the base game so they should work with everything, and even if they didn't you have all the expansions I have... So I'm not sure what's wrong, maybe try installing them again. Sorry I'm not much help here.
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 5:47 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 25th Nov 2006 at 6:28 PM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
These are amazing, i've been wanting TBP outfits in my game now if you can make me one in real life then i will love you forever and ever =] Thanks so much =]
Test Subject
#36 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 5:48 PM
These are amazing, i've been wanting TBP outfits in my game now if you can make me one in real life then i will love you forever and ever =] Thanks so much =]
Test Subject
#37 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 7:45 PM
Thanks so much from the bottom of my little black heart. I would've made these too but i cant do meshing so.....well you can picture that haha. <3My Chemical Romance

"It's ALIVE!" Gingy (Shrek 2)

♥Johnny Depp♥
Test Subject
#38 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 7:54 PM
THANKS so much! I love the band and can´t get these song out of my head - but i don´t want too! XD You´ve done a great job on them! Thanks!

Please excuse me for speaking very bad english ;-)
Test Subject
#39 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 9:24 PM
thay're awesome!! thanks
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 3:16 AM
Oh My God
you are amazing
the Black parade is the most amazing CD ever ^-^
Test Subject
#41 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 5:33 PM
Awesome! I knew someone would make these!

I've been waiting since I first saw the band's new look, and I was gonna try making my own, but these are so much better than anything I'd do. Thanks!
Test Subject
#42 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 6:16 PM
Great Job, i love them, thank you so much, i love the middle pic, great job capturing the true use of the outfits !

When someone makes you mad, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and wack them in the head.
Light travels faster than sound, that must be why some people may seem bright until you hear them speak.
Test Subject
#43 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 8:49 PM
This is amazing. Congrats on bein featured, what a lovely surprise to see a featured item as soon as go on mts2. <3 MCR

"I will wait for you," she said, "endlessly..."
TOM
Instructor
#44 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 9:02 PM
Thankyou!!
Yay for MCR :D
I am going to see them:D
Test Subject
#45 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 10:59 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 26th Nov 2006 at 2:54 AM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
I'm not even a fan of MCR, but I love these outfits to pieces. =D Excellent job!
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 12:35 AM
If your a girl I love you if your a boy you freakin rock!Thank You I love them.
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 4:15 AM
YAY. You are being worshipped in this moment, lol. THANKS!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 1:16 AM
They look great. I'm not at all fan of My Chemical Romance, but I must say that these are well done. I shall find a use for them.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 7:04 PM
You did such a good job! Thank you!
Test Subject
#50 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 3:22 AM
"Welcome to the black
Parade" Lyrcs

(intro)
When i was a young boy, my father took me into the city,to see a marching band.
He said son when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken and the dammed?
And in my heart I cant contain it
The anthem wont explain it.

Well Carry On

P.S could you put the drums up for download Thanks.=)
Page 2 of 4