Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2013 at 8:14 PM
Default A Storm of Swords: Red Wedding Reaction Thread
SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!!!

If you have not read the third book, "A Storm of Sword", or you haven't seen all episodes of the third season of Game of Thrones, stop reading NAO!!!!

Ok, all the warnings aside, let's get to business!

So, I just finished reading the "Red Wedding" and I am just speechless. Like, what the actual fuck Walder Frey! What the heck!!! Just, OH MY GOD!!! Why! Why! Why! Why! Why!!!!! Whhhhhhyyyyyyy!!!!!! I don't even... I can't.. I don't, I just... Oh my God. I feel like crying! Why would GRR Marting do this to me? T_T I loved the King of the North! And Lady Catelyn! How could he kill her like that? Grey Wind knew! He knew what they had planned, they should have just left! I can't continue reading. I don't know how Arya is supposed to handle this. They were so close! She was going to see her mother, her brother, her uncle. What the fuck!!! Ugh. I'm so upset right now. And everything was going so well!!! It all seemed fine... So, why? Just, why...? *sobs*

So tell me, what was your reaction to the red wedding?

*sobs*
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st May 2013 at 8:29 PM
Hahaha yeah that was a WTF moment. I didn't like Cat though, so I was happy she was killed (if only that could have brought Ned back). Keep reading, you'll have some fun

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2013 at 9:07 PM Last edited by Luisa's Bones : 21st May 2013 at 9:56 PM.
Wasn't a big fan of her either but I wanted the kids to still have somebody leff! *Sigh* oh well, I will keep reading. XD

EDIT: I just went back a few pages, and read the bit where Stannis was killing the leeches and saying the usurpers names. Balon Greyjoy, Robb Stark, both dead... So that means Joffrey "baratheon" is up next then! Hahaha, suck it Cercei.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd May 2013 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luisa's Bones
Wasn't a big fan of her either but I wanted the kids to still have somebody leff! *Sigh* oh well, I will keep reading. XD

EDIT: I just went back a few pages, and read the bit where Stannis was killing the leeches and saying the usurpers names. Balon Greyjoy, Robb Stark, both dead... So that means Joffrey "baratheon" is up next then! Hahaha, suck it Cercei.

That part will be fun.

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 10:37 PM
I have only seen small clips but my reaction was that of...what?! Nearly all the starks dead apart from the children who are all okay apart from Arya who is being taken to where everyone wishes her bead. I hope that hound looks after her and that Stanza got married to the imp...decides I hope that Twyin does not die he's my favourite character out of the villains bunch apart from the hound who I love since the second series

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn