Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One hole outhouse

by Dr Pixel Posted 14th Nov 2007 at 1:46 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 1:58 AM by Dr Pixel

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 3:06 AM
Awesome! Love it! Thanks ever so much It's perfect for my outdoor community lots.
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 4:52 AM
This will be so perfect to put in the campgrounds instead of having a building with stalls in it.
Thanks for creating another fine mesh that will will have fun in our games.
Alchemist
#28 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 5:12 PM
Everywhere in the Simworld, from North to South and East to West, this is needed! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 6:13 PM
Looks great.
Thank you for sharing

Greetz picy
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 7:51 PM
WooHoo!!! Thank you! This is EXACTLY what I need for my Bon Voyage mountain campground!

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 4:03 AM
YAY! Thank you so much! I was just thinking the other day how I wished there was an outhouse in the game... thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sierradane
That's wonderful, thank you again. My Charles Ingalls family thanks you too!

Hey, I have a Charles Ingall family too! Doesn't that full beard from BV work PERFECTLY for him?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#33 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 1:01 PM
Oh Jack Thompson is SO having one of those.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 10:29 PM
Thanks! but Russian toilets usually have flat roofs
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 5:46 AM
Wonderful but I have a question - does the game recognise this as a public toilet? As in will using it cause the "Use Public Toilet" fear to be fulfilled? I don't really care if it does or not, but it'd be nice to know.

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Scholar
Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by destuana
Wonderful but I have a question - does the game recognise this as a public toilet? As in will using it cause the "Use Public Toilet" fear to be fulfilled? I don't really care if it does or not, but it'd be nice to know.

It is cloned from the toilet stall, and I did not change anything except the requirement that it had to be placed against a wall.

So I think that it will be considered a "public toilet" by the game.
Test Subject
#37 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 11:36 PM
This is absolutely great... just what I have been looking for. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#38 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 1:41 PM
i am an outback aussie & boy oh boy have i been looking for the outhouse=sighs of relief.many thanks now my rural aussie lots will look more authentic. magix
The ModFather
retired moderator
#39 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 8:33 PM
Thanks! I *love* thrashed items, and this is perfect for my flat broke sims

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:11 AM
Hey, this is like the one from Shrek!
Test Subject
#41 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 6:42 AM
Thank you for this! I have been looking all over for one since I first got the game (over a year ago). :D
Forum Resident
#42 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 2:58 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 7:38 PM
Aaahhh!! Your outhouse's already pretty old and I stumbled into it just now thanks to your new recols o_O.. and just now, it's exactly what I need!! Thank you, it looks great!!! *gonna get recols aswell*
Test Subject
#44 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 2:47 AM
this is perfect! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 9:29 AM
Just what the doctor ordered when the crapper indoors is occupied!

Thanks!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 4:19 AM Last edited by FemGamerPlayer : 19th Jan 2010 at 4:20 AM. Reason: Accidentally hit "send" before I was finished writing!
Thank you! I'm currently in the process of making Shrek's swamp from the Shrek movies for my Shrek and Fiona sims....and it wouldn't be complete with out an outhouse!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#47 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 10:52 AM
Oh, wow, this is perfect! Been wanting one for my "hobo" sims for ages. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 8:10 PM
Question; is the fact that it works as a public toilet the reason that sims can't empty a potty in it? Mine approach it to try, them head for the trash can. Still, loving this item!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 5:39 PM
it looks like the one from psp version
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#50 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 12:21 AM
Awesome!!!
Page 2 of 3