Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#76 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 3:45 PM
Ah, regarding those icons -- I think this thread http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=572038 on UI icons might help with that.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 7:03 PM
I love this mod so much that you don't even know

I just wanted to give you a heads up. The latest version of your mod (I used the Merged option) seems to have some sort of conflict with the fountain that came out with Romantic Garden Stuff. When you select "Play With..." on the fountain and then choose a Sim, nothing appears in the Interaction Queue (like you never selected it). I've tested all my Mods and CC and this is the only thing that's causing that problem unfortunately
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#78 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 11:10 PM
Re. the fountain conflict, I assume that is because of the tagtuning having been updated in 1.15. One of the new tags in that is <T ev="30721">Func_ParkFountain</T>.

For reference, the current tag tuning is posted here if that helps (it is part of the s4pe releases, because s4pe also deals with tags in files). There aren't a lot of new tags -- that fountain thing, WishingWell, and two others that I don't remember now.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 8:17 PM
Hey, @OP, is this you: http://georgessims.tumblr.com/post/...s-the-work-of-a

Because that mod there looks awfully like yours...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 2:40 AM
Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay! I adopted a puppy last weekend, so not much time to get on the computer .

I've fixed the cheese issue as well as the fountain issue, and just uploaded it! Please download one of the attached archives, and replace the graycurse_new_ingredients.package file, and replace the one in your mods folder. That's the only one that was changed!

I'm looking into a more permanent solution to the tags override issue, and should hopefully have that in this weekend (so we won't have to worry about updates!)

@claudiasharon thanks for the heads up! Thanks definitely not me. I've sent them a message, so hopefully no ill intentions are there.

I'm working on a bunch of improvements currently, so will have an update this weekend! Stay tuned!

2/15/16 Updates:
  • Cheese is now correctly linked to recipes!
  • Fixed fountain issue
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#81 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 3:01 AM
Regarding the tags, scumbumbo posted about adding on to the inventory type tuning via scripting: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=571603 -- don't know if you have seen that, I guess it might be helpful for the tag thing as well.

Top Secret Researcher
#82 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by graycurse
Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay! I adopted a puppy last weekend, so not much time to get on the computer .

I've fixed the cheese issue as well as the fountain issue, and just uploaded it! Please download one of the attached archives, and replace the graycurse_new_ingredients.package file, and replace the one in your mods folder. That's the only one that was changed!

I'm looking into a more permanent solution to the tags override issue, and should hopefully have that in this weekend (so we won't have to worry about updates!)

@claudiasharon thanks for the heads up! Thanks definitely not me. I've sent them a message, so hopefully no ill intentions are there.

I'm working on a bunch of improvements currently, so will have an update this weekend! Stay tuned!

2/15/16 Updates:
  • Cheese is now correctly linked to recipes!
  • Fixed fountain issue

Okay, I hope he didn't rip off your mod! Thank you for the update by the way. <3
Field Researcher
#83 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 4:07 AM
Thank you, this is lovely.
Test Subject
#84 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 8:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Okay, I hope he didn't rip off your mod! Thank you for the update by the way. <3

Hiya! I'm @georgessims, wanted to clear my name (for want of a better word) and just say I had no ill intentions when it came to making my supermarket mod.

I'm currently talking to graycurse on Tumblr and also hope to expand my mod a little bit more so it is more than *just* purchasing food. Sorry for any confusion! Graycurse, your mod looks like its coming along well.
Scholar
#85 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 8:06 AM Last edited by Mendota : 19th Feb 2016 at 8:30 AM.
Anyone else having trouble with the taco casserole? Mine show a ingredient missing but it does not say what it is. I read that this was fixed but it is not working for me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#86 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
Anyone else having trouble with the taco casserole? Mine show a ingredient missing but it does not say what it is. I read that this was fixed but it is not working for me.

Thanks for reporting this! I accidentally included a version of the beef ingredient that overwrote the version used in the base game recipes . I've uploaded the fixed version!

2/19/16 Updates:
  • Fixed all BG recipes that include beef!

Check back on Sunday for the next version! Lots of surprises and fun features incoming
Scholar
#87 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 6:10 PM
Default Thank you! I love you mod
Thanks for reporting this! I accidentally included a version of the beef ingredient that overwrote the version used in the base game recipes . I've uploaded the fixed version!

2/19/16 Updates:
  • Fixed all BG recipes that include beef!

Check back on Sunday for the next version! Lots of surprises and fun features incoming

This is one of the best mods ever. I have a thing for food, and this along with the custom foods has me in heaven. Thank you again for all your hard work.
Top Secret Researcher
#88 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 8:32 PM
This mod has gotten so far, thank you for tweaking any issues that have been reported! I took this out of my game for a brief moment and missed it so much. But back in game it shall go now! <3
Test Subject
#89 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 3:42 PM
I'm going to drop this into my game and see how it goes.
Test Subject
#90 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 5:12 AM Last edited by crazi_aboutu : 25th Feb 2016 at 5:24 AM.
I noticed that cheese is not a required ingredient for grilled cheese and mac and cheese, was wondering if there was a reason for this? I see it being used for other recipes just not these two.

Also was wondering if other ingredients are supposed to be working besides beef and cheese? I see flour, sugar and eggs needed for some recipes but not for cakes and cupcakes. Sorry if I missed it and this was posted already.
Test Subject
#91 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 2:32 PM
One of the things I've noticed myself, and I'm not sure if you intended this or not, @graycurse, is that when buying ingredients from the fridge, blueberries aren't part of the list. I've tried viewing all the items at once, and even just viewing the fruit list. That was one thing that confused and even irked me (only a bit on the irked side of the spectrum). Like I said, I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not, but it's doing the same thing with the version where you corrected the issue with the fridge stealing a Sim's money for buying cheese without actually putting cheese in it.
Field Researcher
#92 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 3:50 AM
I'm so excited about this, going to try it out. Thank you so much for all your hard work and sharing this.

aka Dominie aka Kim.
Test Subject
#93 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 11:48 AM
I seem to have a problem after installing this mod. Every time I click on the fridge or the cooker in order to cook all the options are grayed out and I can't select anything. I have installed the mod according to the instructions. Can you help? Thanks
Test Subject
#94 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chgalacher
I seem to have a problem after installing this mod. Every time I click on the fridge or the cooker in order to cook all the options are grayed out and I can't select anything. I have installed the mod according to the instructions. Can you help? Thanks

Not to make you sound stupid or anything, but did you put the .package files straight into your Mods folder, or did you put them in a subfolder? There's been a couple mods that work similarly to this one that I've tried putting in a subfolder before realizing they won't work like that...they have to be nested no deeper than your Mods folder.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#95 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 2:09 AM
Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for promising a release and then not doing so. I had a sudden family emergency last weekend, and will be out of town until next weekend. Thank you so much for the feedback! I promise I'll update as soon as I can.

Quote: Originally posted by chgalacher

@chgalacher, what other mods do you have installed? It sounds to me like there may be a conflict.

Quote: Originally posted by ShelbyRené
One of the things I've noticed myself, and I'm not sure if you intended this or not, @graycurse, is that when buying ingredients from the fridge, blueberries aren't part of the list. I've tried viewing all the items at once, and even just viewing the fruit list. That was one thing that confused and even irked me (only a bit on the irked side of the spectrum). Like I said, I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not, but it's doing the same thing with the version where you corrected the issue with the fridge stealing a Sim's money for buying cheese without actually putting cheese in it.

@ShelbyRené Do you mean blackberries? That's incredibly odd! The original maxis fruits and things haven't been modified, so that could be something that's broken on their end. I'll look into fixing it when I return. Thanks for reporting the issue!
Test Subject
#96 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:49 PM
Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for promising a release and then not doing so. I had a sudden family emergency last weekend, and will be out of town until next weekend. Thank you so much for the feedback! I promise I'll update as soon as I can.

@chgalacher, what other mods do you have installed? It sounds to me like there may be a conflict.

@ShelbyRené Do you mean blackberries? That's incredibly odd! The original maxis fruits and things haven't been modified, so that could be something that's broken on their end. I'll look into fixing it when I return. Thanks for reporting the issue!

Oh, no...I meant blueberries. Blackberries show up just fine, but I wanna say that when I was making my Sims bake various goods to sell in the bakery I wanted them to open up, it said that blueberries could be used in a couple of the items (i.e. fruit muffins, fruit tarts). However, I've never found a wild blueberry bush, nor are they showing up in the list when buying ingredients from the fridge with your mod. And besides, even if I had found a wild blueberry bush, I doubt they'd be of much use; the wild blackberry bushes certainly weren't. Still, take your time...family emergencies aren't anything to play around with, and I can wait for you to get a chance to look into any reported issues...
Test Subject
#97 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 11:33 AM
Awesome!
And here's traditional Chinese translation of this mod!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MTS_graycurse_ingredientsoverhaul-STBL-Traditional Chinese.rar (3.3 KB, 450 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#98 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 6:18 PM
Im enjoying these custom ingredients so far, alongside the grocery mod. Thanks for all your hard work!

One thing I noticed is I cannot cook the Group Meals...Chili, Franks and Beans, and the Taco Casserole. They are greyed out even though I have all the Cooking Ingredients for both, however there is an invisible ingredient listed on all 3 that is not named, and states 0/1.

Im assuming this is preventing me from cooking these dishes. Not sure if I am missing something in my download or not. Any help is appreciated. I have skimmed and read over this thread, but I apologize if Ive missed any discussion on this.

From the 1st page of this thread, I downloaded the graycurse ingredients overhaul, because I do not have SP04 (Spooky). And as the picture shows, Ive placed them all correctly in my Mods folder. (the pic has been edited to show those particular group dishes and how they look on my Cooking list). Can anyone please advise me on what I am missing?

Test Subject
#99 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by greeneyedsims1
Im enjoying these custom ingredients so far, alongside the grocery mod. Thanks for all your hard work!

One thing I noticed is I cannot cook the Group Meals...Chili, Franks and Beans, and the Taco Casserole. They are greyed out even though I have all the Cooking Ingredients for both, however there is an invisible ingredient listed on all 3 that is not named, and states 0/1.

Im assuming this is preventing me from cooking these dishes. Not sure if I am missing something in my download or not. Any help is appreciated. I have skimmed and read over this thread, but I apologize if Ive missed any discussion on this.

From the 1st page of this thread, I downloaded the graycurse ingredients overhaul, because I do not have SP04 (Spooky). And as the picture shows, Ive placed them all correctly in my Mods folder. (the pic has been edited to show those particular group dishes and how they look on my Cooking list). Can anyone please advise me on what I am missing?

I think several people, myself included, have run into this problem. Since the mod's still in beta, it's just a matter of working out the bugs as they crop up, unfortunately. If I had the knowledge on how to do it, I'd either offer to do what I could to fix it for @Graycurse, or I'd at least lend a hand. But alas, I don't, so like you, I'm just waiting as patiently as I can.

A storyteller's game, lips that intoxicate; the core of all Life is a limitless chest of tales.
Test Subject
#100 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 10:40 PM
Thanks for your response, Shelby..I will be patient as well. Im loving the mod so far!
Page 4 of 6