Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#2276 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 7:32 PM
Oh don't even get me started on the paparazzi! At the moment I can't show all the pictorial proof (as I'm not on the computer that plays TS3 atm), but this one sim, Robin Boone, never leaves my family alone. NEVER. I'm not just talking about normal paps creepin' on your front yard, but this one:

Her name is Robin Boone, and she is a pest! My sims Damon and Jade were trying to have some alone time, as you can see, and she decides to go up to the window and watch them. Legit watch them, because they eventually woohooed, and for a couple sim hours afterwards, they were lovey dovey. She proceeded to watch them with a variety of faces, and at one point she wanted IN the room, mad that the window was in the way. She kept looking at Damon and was upset that he was being a good husband to his WIFE. She then decided to TELEPORT into their room and stare at them for a moment, before leaving the room with a giggling smile and a cheer on her face, thinking of Damon. She then proceeded to NOT leave, and rather go around the house and make herself at home. She eventually went and said "I think it's time to leave! See ya!" and ran off. Well, bitch, I'd think so!!! You were breaking and entering, which I can jail you for, but of course the police would just fine me for making a 'false call', and not pursue the case further. *sigh*

You know, I had my suspicions of her when I saw she had poo hair.

My machinima music series "Had I Known" *four years in the making* will be well underway......as soon as I get a computer that will run TS3 properly! •sigh• But it'll be soon! :)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2277 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 8:31 PM
Lab Assistant
#2278 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL

Kill.

Gladly.

No but in all honesty, I think my rage got the best of me one of those times when Robin was starting to use my hot tob with Damon, and trying to scoot closer. Damon rejected (because he knows better than to cheat on Jade...I would be livid, and she has the evil, insane and mean spirited traits, sooo...), and she kept trying. I got so fed up I right clicked, Objected, and deleted her.

Anyways, one other mini story tonight involves, yet again, the Blackmin/Hyde family. I warned you they were fun to play with!

So, this was back when they first moved into the house they're currently living in. It had been a few days, and they had yet to use their fireplace. Damon decided to light it, and poked it for good measure. Well, he and Marsha (his older sister) decided to work out right by the fire, and about 20 sim minutes later, a fire started.

Of course, they all did the "FIRE!!!11!1!" dance, which Jade made sure to get out of the pool and join in for. Luckily Damon pulled himself together and extinguished it before it got too bad. Marsha made sure to clean up the floor and then she went back to working out. Jade had to go to work, so she left. Damon then took it upon himself to try and upgrade the fireplace to be fireproof (lolwut?). Halfway through...

SERIOUSLY?! C'MON, DUDE!

After this I made him finish the fireproof upgrade, and never lit it again...just in case. >_<

My machinima music series "Had I Known" *four years in the making* will be well underway......as soon as I get a computer that will run TS3 properly! •sigh• But it'll be soon! :)
Mad Poster
#2279 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 11:04 AM
My Sims got incestuous again. A YA tried to do a lunatic embrace with her mother.

Scholar
#2280 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 little house fire results in 2 firetrucks being called?

Mad Poster
#2281 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 8:11 PM
So I threw my first costume party today.

OH FUCKING HELL
Lab Assistant
#2282 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
My Sims got incestuous again. A YA tried to do a lunatic embrace with her mother.

I think your Sims need an intervention. Or a highly platonic uh......handshake.

Edit: ..........remind me not to go to one of your costume parties.

Lab Assistant
#2283 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 8:27 PM
I love the hot-dog costumes. Really. LOL

This happened at my costume party:

Yes, they are yawning at each other, I really don't know why, they didn't talk or something like that. Maybe they didn't like each others sausage colours... :P
Mad Poster
#2284 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simzfreek89

I think your Sims need an intervention. Or a highly platonic uh......handshake.

Edit: ..........remind me not to go to one of your costume parties.

LOL yeah. Sim therapist needed plz.

Also considering a lot of the guests have the evil trait, not going to their parties sounds like fantastic advice regardless of said party's theme. :P

Quote: Originally posted by IzzyBess
I love the hot-dog costumes. Really. LOL

Yes, they are yawning at each other, I really don't know why, they didn't talk or something like that. Maybe they didn't like each others sausage colours... :P

LOL. Maybe they were both pissed off they turned up wearing the same thing.

'Oh great. Another hot dog. Yawwwwn.'
Scholar
#2285 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 8:47 PM
HAHAHAAAAA
:p
(at all the above, I've not been on here in ages, and I'm too lazy to type individual responses)

Today, my sim threw a birthday party. Her dear old father (grandfather of the child who's birthday it was) came, of course. Something didn't look right.

AHAHAAAAAAA
And he was mincing!! Like, literally mincing!! I nearly died laughing.
(and yes, he's the height of a child...)

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Lab Assistant
#2286 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gemly_teddie
HAHAHAAAAA
:p
(at all the above, I've not been on here in ages, and I'm too lazy to type individual responses)

Today, my sim threw a birthday party. Her dear old father (grandfather of the child who's birthday it was) came, of course. Something didn't look right.

AHAHAAAAAAA
And he was mincing!! Like, literally mincing!! I nearly died laughing.
(and yes, he's the height of a child...)

Something tells me he wanted VERY badly to be young again.

Mad Poster
#2287 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 10:23 PM
If only all glitches were as amusing as that one. Give him a new cane, and he'll go back to normal.
Field Researcher
#2288 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 10:52 PM
Speaking of Sim therapists, I miss the social bunny.
Mad Poster
#2289 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
If only all glitches were as amusing as that one. Give him a new cane, and he'll go back to normal.

Depending on the Sim, I'd want to keep that glitch! XD

Quote: Originally posted by catnipeverdeen
Speaking of Sim therapists, I miss the social bunny.

Aww man yeah . Speaking of, I've been meaning to see if there's some sort of therapy custom career. Sticking a shrink in the medical career to become a surgeon's just weird.
Test Subject
#2290 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 1:26 AM
So, currently I have two couples living in the house together, and each couple has a few babies. This one guy, who I found naturally to be a really creepy sim, likes to go stare at the other couple's children and at random times of the day and just drop everything to go snuggle them. He doesn't have a family orientated trait, and he isn't friends with either of the parents (since he has the loner trait). And to top it off, he completely neglects his own kids. He would rather go play with the other baby that has a full social bar than feed his screaming infant-son two tiles away.
Also, just a general pet-peeve; just overall obsessive desire to take care of the babies in the household, at all the wrong times. It seems like my sims never actually take care of the kids when they need it. And when one baby has a slight-need for social interaction, everyone just drops everything at once to go snuggle him.
Lab Assistant
#2291 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 8:10 AM
I found an old screenshot from my other computer, so this one will look normal (if you can call it that lol)

I went to a dance club, and one of the NPCs (a sim I had made previously), was frozen in the corner like this the entire time.

...............she might've been drunk.

Scholar
#2292 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon

Haha, he's a townie now, and he was supposed to die weeks ago! I got that notification "Jackson won't live forever, maybe it's time to pay him a visit", and that was before the child whose birthday it was, was born! She just became a teen...
So clearly, he's just glitchy in general...

Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Instructor
#2293 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 6:59 PM
My inappropriate, mean-spirited sim has been doing a lot of stargazing in hopes of a meteor falling on him, and today while he was searching the galaxy he had the opportunity to name a star. Being such a nasty character, he decided to name it (sorry bad language ahead) Cock Smuggling Gas Bag. He then received the notification that he had named it after Lincoln Helms. Tell us how you really feel about Lincoln...
Site Helper
#2294 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 7:08 PM
OMG! That's even worse than my sim naming a yellow dwarf star "Dopey" and discovering that he had named it after a friend of his. (And then happily taking the opportunity to tell his friend that he had named the star after him the next time the friend walked past the house.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#2295 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 8:42 PM
Coupla oldies I never got round to taking off my laptop until last night.

Romance. The person who asked him out was his longterm boyfriend. What a fucking charmer.

FUCK PARTIES

And amazing timing
Scholar
#2296 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 9:44 PM
What's the deal with stars having to be named after things? I called one I found 'C-1298 delta', just because that's how real-life sciencey people do things. I was then told he'd named it after his mother...

The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Mad Poster
#2297 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 9:59 PM
I haven't had that! At least not in memory anyway (so I probably actually have). I want it. It sounds funny.
Lab Assistant
#2298 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gemly_teddie
What's the deal with stars having to be named after things? I called one I found 'C-1298 delta', just because that's how real-life sciencey people do things. I was then told he'd named it after his mother...

I've had that pop up too! Only a couple times though. First time I named it after the sim's last name (with -ism at the end lol). The next time I decided to be random and call it "flaming ball of gas", and the "named after his mother" bit followed.

And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2299 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 4:19 AM
Once I named a star "Hairy Balls". I then took the opportunity to "talk about Hairy Balls" with every sim I met...
Scholar
#2300 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 8:32 AM
run across water to get to the other side?

Page 92 of 321