Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lulu from Final Fantasy X

by Fullmoon Lupin Posted 26th Aug 2005 at 9:25 AM - Updated 26th Aug 2005 at 5:39 PM by Fullmoon Lupin

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 4:22 PM
Wow, this is really good!
Despite the fact you did this in a hurry, I actually prefer it to the other Lulu because the hair on your looks much more realistic and closer to the real thing!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 4:31 PM
Woah! Very accurate nice job
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 4:50 PM
she looks like a happier and prettier Lulu. thanx for the dedication
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 6:09 PM Last edited by VirtualPetz : 26th Aug 2005 at 11:52 PM.
Pretty good...the face looks okay to me and I didn't see anything wrong with the chin.I hope you make more final Fantasy characters!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 8:56 PM
soooo cool! dang!!
Instructor
#7 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 2:32 AM
BEAUTIFUL JOB!! I just have to point out one tiny thing...I never recall Lulu ever smiling!!! As fine as she was, looks like Wakka did something to make her smile! LOL NICE WORK.
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
BEAUTIFUL JOB!! I just have to point out one tiny thing...I never recall Lulu ever smiling!!! As fine as she was, looks like Wakka did something to make her smile! LOL NICE WORK.

I agree. Lulu didn't smile. Maybe once, I can't remember. Anyway, good job on this one. Very beautiful and nicer looking Lulu.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 3:06 AM
The smiling problem, that's a complete accident. I move over the camera, *Lulu doesn't smile* *3...2...* *Lulu smiles* *Clicks C* And I'm too lazy to take more screenshots...
Forum Resident
#10 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 7:28 AM
She's beautiful, her eyes are flawless! Very nice likeness even with the smile!!
:D

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 5:06 PM
Very good likeness. I agree about the smile but anyway you can't control that when taking snapshots. Very good indeed though, thanks for sharing.

[QUOTE]Abandon all hope, he who enter here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 5:44 PM
Thanks to all of the people replied my thread!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 4:53 AM
Um, what about FFX-2? She smiled with her baby, didn't she?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 5:08 AM
Oh! I forgot that! *A big hug for Kittykitt129 for reminding me*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 3:40 PM
I'm completely clueless about what sim I should make next. Yes, that mean I need requests to do works. Lulu was requested by my best friend Sandra. So if someone want me to do him/her a sim, please PM me and I'll be glad to do it.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 8:25 AM
Thnx so much! Great job!
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 9:14 PM
Default Oo
Awsome OO Great job, really... *nod nod*
Zombie

Some things are worth dying for and baby that ain't me.
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 4:48 PM
Wow...just wow...sadly I can't download it because it's .rar...

I'll e-marry anyone who's able to give me a .zip version.
#19 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:26 AM
DAAAAAAAMN! now thats what im talkin bout, someone taking enough pride in theyre work to make it look like its not some cheap nockoff! im so glad you do work like this fullmoon lupin, its truly- youve done- eh hehehe... what im trying to say is be happy because you deffenetly rased the standard around here on quality and hose shmuks who slackoff and relese crappy remade vertions of stuff every few hours, cloging the server like so many mcdonalds cheeseburgers clogging the arteries of a morbidly obese santa.
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 12:16 AM
This is really good, and Lulu is one of my favorite characters on Final Fantasy X.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 4:21 PM
Grif,

Thanks~ I'm not really that good. Many greater works lay around.

blah4566,

Thanks!

Rikkulicious,

Sorry, can't. I was going to post a zip version for you when I discovered that I am only allowed to post one version. Please visit a website that provided rar, it's absolutely free!
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 9:11 AM
Awsome!! How do u do these things! Its really amazing! Is there a yuna and rikku too? :baloons:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 8:42 AM
kunoichi_kyou, I'm thinking about doing a Yuna!
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 5:10 PM
i love her!~
her clothes look like her, and i like her hair and i think it's awsome! really, i mean you did it in a hurry and she looks great! also she is happy because of her baby just like
Kittykitt129 said. YOU SHOULD MAKE A RIKKU AND A YUNA!

MAWI0916

Gippal: " How's brother?"

Rikku: "Same as ever. Buddy's around too!"
____________ Taken fron FF X-2
#25 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:32 AM
it dossnt really look like lulu but its brilliant neway to use as a goth like character
Page 1 of 2