Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 5:10 PM Last edited by yorkielove1 : 16th Jun 2010 at 11:53 PM.
Default I can’t wait to be an Elder SIMS 3 VERSION!!!
The “I can’t wait to be an Elder” challenge, SIMS 3 VERSION!!!

Thanks to aishah2195 for letting me use her sims 2 challenge, The "I Can't Wait To Be An Elder" challenge, to create this sims 3 version!

For most Sims the thought of becoming an elder is sad. In this challenge however its your Sims dream!
What on earth could make your Sim so desperate to enter old age you ask? The desire to stop being constantly pregnant! Thus we have the objective of our challenge!

The challenge will not be playable without cheating.

You will create a male and female YA in CAS and then move them into any lot or home you choose (a nice large one would be better). Money cheats are welcome. Once moved into the lot your Sim MUST become pregnant straight away. You must then divorce him and move him out. Then you must find a boyfriend, YOU MAY NOT MOVE HIM IN!

From this moment on your Sim MUST be pregnant at all times! The moment she gives birth you MUST impregnate her again, from her boyfriend, until she can no longer become pregnant because old age is a couple of days away. Obviously she can never have a job.

So what’s the twist? Well this Sim MUST look after and raise these children all by herself! That means no babysitters under ANY circumstances. Once a child becomes a teen they must be immediately moved to their mother's boyfriend's house. Once that house is full, move them to their mother's ex-husband's house.

The reason your not allowed to have teenage Sims in the home is because they will help take care of the other children. This challenge requires your adult Sim to do this completely alone whilst being under the strain of constant pregnancy!
Once that last child ages to a teen it isn't necessary to move them out as there are no more children left in the home.Once your Sim enters old age you can choose to have her get married or have roommates. It’s up to you what you do from here on!

You MUST wait until the sims age up spontaneously. If your Sim is trying to help with a birthday and its not working (which often happens) then you can get a cake and do it manually. This also applies to the Mother Sim, she must not age up with your help but do it spontaneously on her actual bday. You may "motherlode" twice a week.

RULES
- Your Sim may fall in love (if they can find the time) but may NEVER ask another Sim to move in or get married UNTIL they are an elder.
- No motive cheats or skill building cheats may be used EVER
- Maids and repairmen CAN be hired but babysitters may NOT!
- Any hacks that drastically make this challenge easier should be removed.
- Life Fruit and Ambrosia CAN be used if you feel like you want to torture your Sim for a longer amount of time!

You wont need to worry about having any hacks to allow more then 8 Sims in your lot as all teens must move out, so normally you will always have enough room in the home for upcoming babies.

SCORING:
+20 for every life skill learned by a toddler (walking etc.)
+10 for every skill point leaned by the Mother (she won’t have too much time to learn any believe me!)
+20 for each toddler/child who ages with being able to choose their trait
+ 30 if a child maintains an A throughout their childhood
+ 50 for each child that ages into a teen
-30 each time the mother passes out
- 20 each time the mother has bladder failure
-15 each time a toddler falls asleep on the floor
-20 each time a toddler/child’s mood meter falls in the red
- 30 every time a D is had

If the social worker should ever show up then you lose the challenge! You win as soon as your Sim mother dies whilst being an elder, either from old age or disaster

TIPS

Try to get dirt defiant, fertility treatment, hardly hungry, moodlet manager, speedy cleaner, steel bladder, and food replicator.

Family Sims often want to have babies so you should get plenty of aspiration points from having them.

Use the first day in the home (before pregnancy kicks in) to study as much cooking as you can, your pregnant Sim will constantly be hungry and need as many good meals as possible. Try and have your mother Sim sleep whenever her toddlers are sleeping and worry about her other motives later.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 7:38 PM
Are money cheats allowed?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ngermana
Are money cheats allowed?

Oh yeah , I'll add this, but you may "motherlode" twice a week. Sorry.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 12:42 AM
whoops, lol... I gave my sim about $500,000 so she could move into a decent house. Then she couldn't pay the bills, and the maid was getting pissy so I gave her another 50. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 12:45 AM
whoops, lol... I gave my sim about $500,000 so she could move into a decent house. Then she couldn't pay the bills, and the maid was getting pissy so I gave her another 50. :D

Well, it doesn't matter.
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 4:28 AM
how are the sims supposed to leave the lot? i don't think it's possible to bring an infant anywhere, so unless you can somehow con the father into babysitting, you'd have to call a sitter
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 5:34 PM
how are the sims supposed to leave the lot? i don't think it's possible to bring an infant anywhere, so unless you can somehow con the father into babysitting, you'd have to call a sitter

Ohhhh.... I didnt think about that. I'm changing the rules so that once a week the mother can have a babysitter come for three hours.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:57 AM
its awesome that u liked my challenge enough to convert it to Sims 3!!! U did an awesome job... thanks for the credit too!!! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:39 PM
Wow,this is a great challenge.I'm surely doing it after my legacy family.