Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

In memory of Syra: my own German Shepherd

by LauSim Posted 8th Apr 2007 at 10:21 PM - Updated 9th Apr 2007 at 4:33 PM by LauSim

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 8:20 PM
Aw.... I almost cried when I read this. Really great job , I love it. And sorry to hear about Syra.
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 12:47 AM
Hey cool dog, I just love German Sheperds I had a puppy 2 weeks ago but he was to agresive so we gave it to another persons its sad to loose a friend that you really love.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 4:53 PM
Thanks, this German Sheperd really looks nice. And I'm really sorry about your dog - our German Sheperd died last Christmas and we were so sad about it. I know, how it feels. But we are happy, that we have a new dog now.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 12:27 AM
Aw sorry to hear about your dog, she was beautiful, one of my bbf's recently lost his German Shepherd (well she was a mix but mostly German Shepherd) -- poor thing wasn't even a year old yet it was so sad to see her go.

RIP Syra and Lexi

don't have the Pets EP on my computer right now, but I'm downloading (planning to install it soon anyway). Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 2:38 AM
this is a very pretty german shepherd. It's 500 times better than the maxis one. German shepherds are one of my favorite dog breeds..I like any dog that bears some resemblance to a wolf

Lazing around is what muttonchop does best..
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 5:37 AM
my german shepherd past away last summer but we got her cousion now but i still miss Xena and your german shepherd looks just like xena
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 1:35 AM
Ohhhhh! I'm so sorry for your loss. may Syra rest in peace
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:53 PM
She's lovely LauSim, thankyou so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 3:26 PM
Thank you for bring us your 4-legs Friend...
My beloved German Shepard is died 2 years ago... and i can understed you.

Thank you
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 1:27 AM
Thank you so much for this. I adore German Shepherds, and I felt that the Maxis version was so insulting to the noble breed that I never used it. But now my Sims can own the most beautiful dog breed in the world. Thank you. It is extremely painful to lose a beloved dog.
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 11:15 PM
Beautiful shepherd!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 20th May 2011 at 4:51 PM
You did a really good job on this one. It's sad that your dog is no more, but she will continue to live in the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 8th May 2017 at 2:32 AM
Beautiful!
Page 2 of 2