Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis match Nouveau fence & gate

by nihilin Posted 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:14 AM

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 6:36 PM
Perfect. It's just want I need. Thank you so much! ^-^
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 6:43 PM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1!1!1!11one!one!11! I've been searching for this fence since the very first time I played the Sims 2. The stairs and their railings were so beautiful, and I was astounded that Maxis hadn't bother to make a matching fence. You are my hero!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:13 PM
*sobs of joy*

You... you're my hero.

*collapses in tears of relief*

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 8:26 PM
Thank you so much for the set, why couldn't Maxis include this in the game anyway?

Great work!
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:45 PM
Thank's for sharing, this is great. I have been looking every where for this, and now I found it. Thank you, you did a great job!
Instructor
#31 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:41 PM
This is awesome! I use this stair style alot in my uploads, so now the stairs won't look so out of place! , Thanks so much!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Test Subject
#32 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 2:51 AM
Thank you SOOOOOOOO much, I've been wishing for this forever!!! Fantastic!

Want to see more of my creations? Click Here!
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:35 AM
I've got another version of this fence that someone else did a long while ago... but the posts sink down and stick out when you use them off of the ground floor. It looks very odd when you've got it put on a second floor and the posts are hanging down past floor level (and even funnier on an inside foundation)!

I'm so happy to see another version and I'm hoping that it doesn't have the same issue (will have to check in game to find out, obviously). Thank you SO much!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#34 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 4:33 AM
Thanks, the nouveu stairs are one of my favorites. Thanks so much for the railings and fences.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:54 PM
I wondered why the fence wasn't included by maxis but now you filled this gap. Great job, thanks a LOT!!!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 5:47 PM
'preciate' it...atleast something's now matching...instead of that drab brown wood.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 7:26 PM
More, More, More!!! Please! I love matching things!! Thank you!! You're brilliant!

To those who understand, no explanation is necessary.
To those who don't understand, no explanation is possible.
Test Subject
#38 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 5:24 AM
Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too had found a different version of this fence but it was on a pay site... what a dilema! I reeeeeaaaaly wanted the matching fence, but couldn't bring myself to shell out cash for it.

You are awesome!!!!

Fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is "Never get invloved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" - He was quite cheery untill the iocane powder took effect...
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:34 AM
You are so beautiful.
Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#40 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 6:50 AM
Yay!! They look great! Thanks bunches.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 1:06 PM
These are my favourite stairs and I always looked for a matching fence!!! I did it with the halfwalls or used the heraldic looking fence.
And now you did the thing I always wanted to have.
Thank you so much! I LOVE it!
Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 2:16 PM
Thank you so much! This is very much apreciated! I love it.
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 2:04 AM
Thanku 4 makin a match. I dont kno why maxis didnt do it! I like the stairs but never really used them cause they didnt hava matchin Fence or gate. Great Job!!!!!!!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#44 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 1:04 AM
THANK YOU! I've needed this! :0)
Forum Resident
#45 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 10:32 PM
This is really beautiful....thanks for your hard work!!! :D

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Test Subject
#46 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:43 PM
Default Question about fences
Thanks for making this fence! I've been waiting for someone to come up with it.

One question: I've installed the fencing and gate. However, I can only find the gate in my game. I can't find the fences! I'm looking in the fence area, but no luck. Are they hidden somewhere else?
Field Researcher
#48 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 2:30 PM
Awesome! It's always bugged me that the steps don't have matching railings that you can put around porches... this is a very welcome addition :D
Field Researcher
#49 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:36 AM
Outstanding Work`
I so appreciate that you made the } Nouveau fence & gate {

I laughed so hard when I read -
I did it 'cause maxis didn't!!!
This is one of the cleverest lines I have every read`

Thank you so for making this most needed matching fence and gate!

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Field Researcher
#50 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:18 AM
Just what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!
Page 2 of 4