Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Garage Doors

by Fresh-Prince Posted 19th Aug 2006 at 5:39 PM

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:33 PM
Found the garage doors...lol
Okay just wanted you to know that I found the garage...lol Thank you so much for making this double garage I decided to share a picture of my house with your garage... Hope it is okay...It is only one

Just built it not done yet but I think it is looking pretty good especially with your new garage doors...Thanks for sharing

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/
Scholar
Original Poster
#52 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 8:15 PM
Im glad you found them and that you are using them in your house. Your house looks astonishing so far! Can't wait to see it finished
Field Researcher
#53 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 9:08 PM
Nice & Useful
Thanx

To Get The Best Cars For Your Sim

Visit This Site
Metal \,,/(-_-)\,,/ Music
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 9:58 PM
Thanks!

Your garage doors are terrific! I have a castle with a driveway as the main entrance and I've been trying to find a garage door that looks like a portcullis. Any chance you could do something like that? I don't know how difficult it would be.
Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 7:06 PM
This is absolutely WONDERFUL! I haven't made to many garages, for the simple reason they all looked the same. Now I can vary the look of them, and let more of my Simmies have cars parked in garages. Thank you SO much for having done these, and for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 4:56 PM
um, they crashed my game, dammit.

Freedom is the sounds of opinions clashing.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 7:18 PM
update on the game crashing: I took the garage doors out, but it still crashes when I click on the original gargage door. I'm kinda stumped.

Freedom is the sounds of opinions clashing.
Instructor
#58 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 8:08 AM
Can anyone say Genius? These are a creation that can only come from the best of the best. Thank You!

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 9:50 PM
I've been seeing this type of garage door around my neighborhood and keep telling my husband I wish someone would make those. Thanks!

Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Field Researcher
#60 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 9:24 PM
YES!! Thank you.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 9:57 PM
Nice! This has a nice, cozy-home feel to it.
Test Subject
#62 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 11:08 AM
Default Keep it up. Great work. Educating the mind while having fun.
No more boring garages. So many fantastic ideas. You are a genius. Many thanks.

Where do you find the time? (Classes always suck up my time. Well I am actually up so early because I should be checking over some class work now. --sneaking a peek at my favorite sim sites first )

Congratulations on being featured again!

"To break free"
Field Researcher
#63 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 8:58 AM
Brilliantly Done
‘Talent and Creativity’
Yip, you do have these!
I admire another one of your gifts the precious gift of sharing.
I truly thank you for this most magnificent creation of a much better
garage door! The double garage door!
Again thank you`'

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:49 PM Last edited by burningglare : 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:54 PM.
great job!!!
Great doors! I love the angles.
I am a house designer (in my real life, LOL) and love whenever I find great architectural items to make my houses more diverse.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:14 AM
Thank you! I was getting so sick of only having one garage door to choose from. Great job! 5*

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.
Test Subject
#66 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 5:26 AM
fresh prince you are the greatest i love your work and please dont stop.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:01 AM
Thanks i was looking for This type of garage door style

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Scholar
#68 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 9:43 PM
Finally, garage doors befitting estates!
They look positively mah-vo-lous! :D
Thank you.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#69 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 1:45 AM
i was wondering why this wasnt included in the game to begin with, but go figure.

i was also noticeing the roofs above your garages, and i though hey while im here, i might as well ask if you know why/how/with what the roofs with a lower incline come from. i got nightlife and they were less steep once but then they went back to steep and ridiculously tall. any ideas?

the guy who doesn't contribute to the mts2 community in any way other than saying thanks and downloading stuff
Test Subject
#70 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 12:38 AM
Thank you for the new garage door style. I have never really liked anything that isn't a little bit curved. I was wondering if it was o.k. with you to use the garage doors on houses that I upload here on MTS2.
Scholar
Original Poster
#71 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 5:15 PM
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the nice comments! You may use them on houses you upload here For the roofs, type in roofslopeangle 45 . Thats the cheat needed to change the slope. 45 is the original angle of roofs, lower that number to lower the slope.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 5:14 PM
OMG! Thanks, this is awesome. I love it and it will make my garage more realistic.
Test Subject
#73 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 5:57 PM
i love these! thank you!
Instructor
#74 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 2:15 PM
Superb work! If you decided to make something else that goes with cars I would love if you could make a big fence gate for people like me that just place the car in front of the house. Yep, the car drives thru the gate but I don't care for the animations. It is just that I'm using original gates that are too small for a car pass (?), at least visual.
Thanks.
Test Subject
#75 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:03 AM
thanks for sharing, this is amazing!!! :D
Page 3 of 5