Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

October Decorative Plant Set: A Blaze of Colour

by macarossi Posted 8th Oct 2006 at 12:30 AM - Updated 8th Oct 2006 at 11:35 PM by macarossi

162 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 155 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 8:37 AM
Great flowers,thank's!
Forum Resident
#52 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 8:37 AM
These are absolutely beautiful! Thank you.

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 8:39 AM
Awesome I love your work :lovestruc Thank you very much
Field Researcher
#54 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 8:43 AM
Wow! Fantastic! Thank you very much the plants look gorgeous!!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 8:44 AM
Thank you very much. I love all your flowers.There are all great and much beautiful.
Forum Resident
#56 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 8:45 AM
Oh you make such wonderful plants and flowers.....In my ever SHRINKING CC collection I never once consider removing anything you made!

Subtle In Spades
#57 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 9:03 AM
Wow amazing you make the best plants ever thanks a bunch and congrats on the feature.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#58 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 9:23 AM
Bravo!!!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 9:37 AM
These are absolutely beautiful!!
Thank you so much for sharing.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 9:40 AM
Great work! Thanks
Field Researcher
#61 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 9:42 AM
what can I say but that You are a mod-god & the rest of us worship at your feet!!! Thank you for some more amazing creations!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Field Researcher
#62 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 10:33 AM
Awesome! Good work. Thanks for sharing

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 10:58 AM
I hate to be the first person to say something is wrong, but does anybody know how i can download these as Q-Xpress doesn't work for me. But the flowers still look great
Scholar
#64 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 11:09 AM
Macarossi,this is a marvelous october gift.I can perfectly imagine a real sweet garden with your flowers.Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent.
Instructor
#65 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 11:59 AM
Absolutely wonderful! Looks fantastic.Good Job,macarossi
You do amazing work. :lovestruc Thanks for sharing your talent

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Alchemist
#66 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 12:19 PM
Thank you so much...I'm jumping up and down with joy at the sight of these fantastic, beautiful plants. They really are more gorgeous and detailed than EA's...personally, I think EA should offer you a job. Again, many thanks for sharing these!

OM
Test Subject
#67 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 12:28 PM
Nice work , they look great.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 1:02 PM
I just had to say these are out of this world fantastic thankyou very much
Scholar
#69 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 1:03 PM
Again a marvelous set of flowers ! Wonderful october set !!! :lovestruc Autumn is here for me but with these flowers my sims are always in spring ! A great gift ! Thanks a lot Macarossi !!!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:15 PM
Very special indeed, paysite (and above that) quality, thanks. Will these generate the additional sound effects, like the maxis folliage and gardening do? I've always wondered which flora objects generate the most insect sounds.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:32 PM Last edited by macarossi : 8th Oct 2006 at 2:38 PM.
Generate the sounds? Honestly, I hadn't noticed the sounds, only the butterflies and the bees. The primroses will generate the butterflies and the bees. The two shrubs (the Leucotheo and the Rhodo) have an outgrown state. However, you gave me and idea. You could actually add the butterflies and bees effect to the "plastic" plants. Of course this would require some bhav editing and I'm not very good at this and, believe me, this is an understatement. Well, I could always read Atavera's tutorial on how to add custom effects to objects for the zillionth time.
watts459 , I live in Europe in a continental climate. Right now it's drizzling outside and the temperatures have dropped the 14C. I guess, all these flowers and colours are my reaction to the weather.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:42 PM
These are fantastic! Thank you!
Test Subject
#73 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 3:31 PM
what shall i say??amazing!!i´ve got all your plants.they are so beautifull.thank you so much..i´m looking for more
Field Researcher
#74 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 3:39 PM
Wowsers!!!!!!!! these are so beautiful!! many many thanks for making them, there are not many plants around and these are looking perfect! great colors and high details! you are my hero!!..lol
Inventor
#75 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 4:01 PM
How wonderful! I really look forward to using these in some of my newer projects. Thank you so much!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Page 3 of 7