Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cheekbone defining Blush, 14 blushes

by La_exotique Posted 19th Apr 2007 at 3:24 AM - Updated 27th Jul 2007 at 7:42 PM by La_exotique : managing files

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 4:11 AM
This is really great. I like how you showed in your pictures how the blushes looked on darker skinned sims. It gets frustrating sometimes to have some blushes that only work on certain colored skintones.

~MaY tHe FuNk bE WiTh YoU~
xOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoX
~..:::..WALLY~ONE..:::..~

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 1:44 PM
Love these blushes. My hard drive died and I lost all of my Sims 2 data so I'm downloading all my fave CC again and these are the first I've headed to. I love how they really make the cheeks stand out but still look natural, great work. Still love them over a year later. :D
Inventor
#28 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 3:36 AM
I just made the Obama family and much to my horror while looking at their real pics they all have pretty prominent cheekbones Especially Michelle. I am looking for something like this in a medium brown rather than pink so it could be used on Males as well. This is the perfect accent I need would it be possible to get it in a brown color? Or does anyone know where to find some in some brown tones?
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 1:25 AM
Yay Now my Sims can look more beautiful than ever!
When you said 'if you use in screenshots, uh link back' or whatever do you mean give a link to the download along with it?
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:24 AM
Quite simply these are the best blushes I have ever seen for the Sims 2, and I have been using them since they came out. Brilliant.
Instructor
#31 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 8:49 PM
Love it! How many times I've cursed because my Sims delicately refined cheekbones simply do not show up. Thank you, now maybe those flat faced females can finally get a date! =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 4:56 PM
gorgeous! looks beautiful on sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 6:50 PM
I use these on my male sims to make them more realistic (but not girly, heh). Thanks.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#34 Old 8th May 2015 at 8:16 PM
How cute!
Page 2 of 2