Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Old Tire Swing- Swing for BaseGame, and a (BV) Treehouse!

by Phaenoh Posted 13th Jan 2008 at 8:35 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 1:42 AM by Phaenoh

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#51 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 2:55 PM
This is absolutely, completely and utterly brilliant. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D
Forum Resident
#52 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:07 PM
I never swang on old tire but now my sims now will do, thank to you
it looks amusing! me and my sims thank you very much for this new object - It must have been very hard thank you again for sharing!
Forum Resident
#53 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:07 PM
I never swang on old tire but now my sims will do, thank to you
it looks amusing! me and my sims thank you very much for this new object - It must have been very hard thank you again for sharing!
Forum Resident
#54 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:13 PM
This is amazing. While it's not exactly my thing, as an object creator I know how difficult editing even the most simple BHAVs can be. I can't even imagine the amount of time and effort this must have taken. Good work, my friend.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 8:45 PM
awesome

The World Is Going 2 Fast... I want 2 Get Off!
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 12:13 AM
Congratulations and thanks for this. Good luck for the contest.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 7:17 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Feb 2008 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
All I can say is "Holy Wow!" You have more patience than I do for this at the moment. I am still dipping my toes in the water by making wall hangings and wall paper. Let's just say, I need a lot of practice .

Thank you for submitting this for all of us to enjoy.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 10:33 PM
Thanks so much to you, Echo, and Stormwench! I've been waiting so long for this!!! <3

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 2:20 AM
Awesome!! Huge Thank You!!!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 5:48 AM
I,too never use the maxis swing set. 1) the horrible colors 2)It's way too big for my liking Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#61 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 7:36 AM
Welcome welcome everyone!
Test Subject
#62 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 3:05 PM
Though I am not downloading this object. I wanted to say thank you for all your hard work. I know a swing object can be very diffacult. Thank you for taking the time to do such a wonderful project.

"Even the kiss of flames across the flesh can not compare to the anguish that is life. Bitter is the taste left upon our tongues, as ones soul weeps for freedom."
Field Researcher
#63 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:07 PM
Thank you for such a lovely swing! I love that you've reduced the fun for it, I hated my Sims choosing to swing over sleeping or eating <3
Test Subject
#64 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:50 AM
This is perfect for a seen that I'm planning for in a compition I'm in, thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#65 Old 10th May 2008 at 4:58 PM
When I was little we had these at school. I saw other kids do this and I wanted to do it too, because it looked like so much fun! So I climbed into the tire and swinged a little. When I wanted to do something else I had to come out of the tire, but I couldn't get out! I was a little bigger than the other children and not so flexible as them. After a while I could get out, but my pants was all dirty, because of the tire.

So it's not my favourite swing, but I think my Sims don't mind.
This is just a very cool object and you did a great job on making it and making it not overwrite the other one! Thank you very much Phaenoh!
Scholar
#66 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 6:33 PM
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
OMG!!! I have to replace everything after a hard drive crash/replacement, I was almost weeping over the loss of some great dlls,(I even lost all data on my removable HD which I was using right then... ) this will go a long way in dryin' my tears, and I can't just hit the thanks button!!!

I love this, and all of your wonderful mods; theyr'e always a treat!! :lovestruc :lovestruc

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#67 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 9:50 AM
Congratulations on such an awesome project!!

I can't wait to use it.

Thankyou
Instructor
#68 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:03 AM
This is fanastic. I hate the Maxis swing and love old tire swings. Thank you for sharing your genius with us mere mortals.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#69 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 10:46 PM
i need this!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#70 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:34 AM
Yay! this looks so awesome, i can't wait to try it out...but this is the third time i've tried to download it, for some reason even after i unextract (is that a word?) it, I can't find it in the buy or build catalog. Could someone tell me where it usually shows up?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#71 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 3:44 AM
Misc Misc or Kids, I can't remember, its been a while :P
Test Subject
#72 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 6:49 PM
yay! :3 a tire swing! i hope you win Phaenoh!

go fo teh gold!
Chi~
retired moderator
Original Poster
#73 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChiChiBear
yay! :3 a tire swing! i hope you win Phaenoh! go fo teh gold!
Chi~
Uh, I didn't win this one (the contest ended a long while ago) but I've won two before and two since this one. Thanks though!
Test Subject
#74 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 2:36 PM
Thank You, this will be very useful to me. It's really good.
Test Subject
#75 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 6:32 PM
What EP's need the treehouse??

Thankx!! XoXoXo
Page 3 of 5