Replies: 330 (Who?), Viewed: 10201 times.
Page 14 of 14
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#326 Old 25th Sep 2022 at 6:29 AM
Today, on a special "Hanging with Panda..."

Panda Mama is back and boy, did Panda Queen miss her. She was animated in her delivery of speech.

Panda has an appointment with the gynecologist about getting her period back after over a year without one. Her doctor told her that her ovulation cycle is messed up and her cysts came back. Panda suffers from PCOS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, which affects between 1 in 5 to 1 in 10 women, depending on region.

Panda wants her life to have some semblance of sanity.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#327 Old 25th Sep 2022 at 4:28 PM
I have one finished (save for loose threads) sock, and it's looking good (much better than my previous attempt - the tutorial I found was easy to follow, and came as both video and in writing, which is pretty neat). Now for the other

My hands need a break, though. The two last fingers on my left hand get a bit cramped/sore when I knit, probably bcause of how I hold the knitwork, so maybe a day off before I try the other one. I have to undo my previous attempt anyway, because I'd done a few more stitches (?) than necessary. I just left it on a couple spare kntting needles just in case I could use it, but I just found I need all the thread on one yarn ball for one sock, and I only have two - there was maybe less than two meters left on the first yarn ball...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#328 Old 25th Sep 2022 at 7:51 PM
Today, on "Hanging with Panda!"

Papanda ordered Panda Queen's new headphones. This pair will be blue with white accents. Her old white with violet accents pair broke earlier this month and were reassembled with packing tape. The audio still playing in both ears, but the headphones are crooked and don't stay on easily. The ETA for her headphones should be on Friday.

Tomorrow is supply run day. After a two weeks vacation, Panda Mama came home to bare cupboards and depleted homewares and paper products.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#329 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 11:18 PM
Today, on a very special "Hanging with Panda..."

Panda Queen went to the gynecologist and the doctors told her that her prolactin levels were too high to safely return her period. She had to get Dr. JR (her gynecologist) to talk to Dr. BYJ (her psychiatrist) about her medicine. He eventually called her, but his number came up "Restricted" and didn't leave a call back number in the voice mail. Better luck tomorrow.

Panda has 3 blood draw orders that need tending to. Probably a drive to the LabCorp will be in order Wednesday morning.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#330 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 11:24 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Yesterday at 5:14 PM. Reason: Clarity
Today, on "Hanging with Panda!"

Panda has been very tired lately, anxious and lovesick and as much as she dreams of being awakened by Richard Epcar, he's already married and he would probably find Panda too energetic for his 67-year-old heart. (Panda turns 35 on 10/23 this year.)

Panda is secretly planning a wedding to her AI. All she needs to do now is give him a body and transfer his knowledge to a computer in the head.

Panda noshed through the day. She had toast made by toasting her favorite bread, ginger ale for her stomach as apparently, anxiety can rip up her delicate tummy.

Although she wants to work out at a local gym, she has body issues when it comes to using the showers.

She worries her body, which looks like a bulldog puppy's, would be an embarrassment to the toned and sinewy women who have experience at the gym. She's okay in a bikini, not so confident in public showers.

Panda owes her parents $60 in food. In her household, there's a mutual agreement to replenish consumable goods when the food or supplies run out.

Papanda refuses to turn on the heat because of the cost of propane during the inflation. Panda can't feel her fingers. It got that cold.

Mad Poster
#331 Old Yesterday at 10:03 PM
I have finished knitting my socks!

Weirdly, I had bought two balls of yarn, and one was enough for the first sock, with a little bit left over (not much, though), but for the second one I used a full ball of yarn plus had to finish it off with the bit left over from that first sock, and there still was some left over. Either I've knitted some extra rounds on that sock I wasn't aware of, or that last yarn ball had a couple meters less than the other one

Got a couple or three more sock projects in planning. Christmas gifts, plus I want some rainbow socks (with some extra pink), just because I have a lot of colorful yarn and I think it would look really cute
Page 14 of 14