Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2022 at 6:11 PM
Default Looking For Sims 1/2 Mods Of Stun Guns - Electric Chairs That Electrocute Sims
Does anyone know a mod/objects that can easily electrocute your sims in sims 1 and 2? Thank you
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Aug 2022 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AXMAT-1
Does anyone know a mod/objects that can easily electrocute your sims in sims 1 and 2? Thank you

You should ask on the WCIF area. There is an electric chair from somewhere I know that much, someone might know where it is.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Aug 2022 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aspersim
there is this and a quick google search picked this up

https://modthesims.info/d/170373/th...ectrocutes.html

then there is also an Asperation rewards that will do similiar things to the sims in low Asperation

Eclectic and Enigmatic Energizer:
https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Eclect...matic_Energizer

They don't kill the sim though, that ^ chair does.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 4:26 AM
I think Prudence Crumplebottom is disagreeing..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I think Prudence Crumplebottom is disagreeing..

Whoever it is is wrong, the electric chair pictured kills them, I tried it back on 09 for story. The lying chair in game does not.
Also this was in chat and a moderator moved it to WCIF, so correct on both accounts.

~Call me Jo~
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 8:18 PM
It's okay, I restored colour balance in the MTS Universe by clicking all of the other buttons.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
It's okay, I restored colour balance in the MTS Universe by clicking all of the other buttons.

It's a colourful thread.

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#9 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 10:39 PM
Oh My ! What crime did your sims commit to get the death chair.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".