Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2501 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 12:27 AM
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2502 Old 1st May 2021 at 4:07 AM
I just installed Reshade and applied "we fell in love in october" by Veronavillequiltingbee and OMG I feel like I discovered the Holy Grail. If I look at the picture without reshade, the game seems gray...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2503 Old 1st May 2021 at 9:14 PM
Default Omg
Quote: Originally posted by Nottakenaway
No! I learned this from Marticore's video that the baby pool, uniquely, combines townie genetics. Toddlers, children, etc are normally generated like townies, or else are the most recently social worked child, but babies are existing townies' artificial offspring.

===
After all my research...well, I can't debate her study of the issue. I stand corrected (also amazed).

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#2504 Old 1st May 2021 at 10:50 PM
I installed a new city and there's this miracle sim

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2505 Old 4th May 2021 at 11:38 PM
Mad Poster
#2506 Old 11th May 2021 at 7:02 PM
"Downpour" I thought at first; then, looks more like a UFO beam, from a mysterious cloud. No, wait, there's a gnome...dum dum DUM!

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2507 Old 11th May 2021 at 8:26 PM
@grammapat Alas, it's not a giant apocalyptic gnome, the light bit is what happens when a cat dies and the grim reaper throws them the catnip mouse to eternity, and the cloud bit is Lowedeus' Maxis clouds. I use the global mod by LazyDuchess:
https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post...uds-made-global
https://lowedeus.tumblr.com/post/63...me-of-you-could
I thought it looked a bit like nuclear war was in my neighbourhood!
Instructor
#2508 Old 13th May 2021 at 9:23 AM

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2509 Old 13th May 2021 at 9:27 PM
Snow day!

You never know when death is just around the corner:

(I was sad about this sim, he is one of my founders! )
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2510 Old 14th May 2021 at 5:53 AM
One of the guests is frozen and lying with his eyes open. The horror!

Lab Assistant
#2511 Old 14th May 2021 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Snow day!

You never know when death is just around the corner:

(I was sad about this sim, he is one of my founders! )

I had a very kind sim, he loved his 5 grandchildren and when he died he started scaring them every night.

Instructor
#2512 Old 15th May 2021 at 10:28 PM Last edited by BulldozerIvan : 15th May 2021 at 10:59 PM.
Default Going Retro
Felt like going retro today. This is Swappernetters ported to Sims 2. I initially designed these characters in Sims 3, then went and made a whole TS4 pack for them on my blog. But felt like trying to remake them for 2.

For those unfamiliar with Swappernetters, it has a premise that feels like a mix of Red Dead 2, Dying Light, Mirror's Edge, and Far Cry New Dawn, set in an alternate history / alternate future timeline.

Long story short, terrorists with alien tech take over Arkansas. They take "Tug" tech, and use it to create a sort of anti-meta firewall around the state, keeping superheroes out. America falls to pieces a few years prior, and chaos ensues. The terrorists try to mask their tyranny by implementing futurism, and embarking on an aggressive dystopian quest to renovate and remodel the entire state - starting with Little Rock! But all the beauty of their futurism is a poor disguise for the fact that they've enslaved the population.

To keep the old superheroes ready for when the "Tug" falls, they are given a quest to protect the "western territories" (what Wyoming and what-not have become) from any Chrome Kite expansionism.

Rather than invade outright to stop the Chrome Kite, the remaining US states (mostly Texas and Oklahoma) decide to relay information back and forth with a secret society within Arkansas' borders, so they can hire disaffected teens to carry out ninja / espionage missions to undermine the Chrome Kite and find a way to disable the Tug. (So that the invasion can catch the Chrome Kite off guard, as well as catch its parent organization, the Society of the Icy Finger, off guard, potentially delaying World War 4.)

Also rebelling against the education / indoctrination camps that the school system has become under the Chrome Kite, these teens have helped their secret society form an underground church-school network, that trades information on flash drives the same way you'd expect gang members to sell drugs. When belief in real education and in liberty becomes a crime, these kids - robbed by the Chrome Kite of nearly everything sacred - retaliate by willingly becoming outlaws to counter state propaganda.

This "Sneakernet Underground," or "Swappernetters," operates on several levels. But the most dangerous missions are given to the "Frontliners," who operate as members of cabals. They're roughly equivalent to Dying Light or Mirror's Edge runner cabals.

In the image above, you can clearly see the Twirlflame Trio (from Trista Clarion's cabal) as well as Cassidy "Atroce" Verner, part of Pete Hassler's cabal.

Tabitha Pang is the daughter of Gray Champion sidekick Hea Pang (now a Chrome Kite political prisoner) and deceased junior SCALLOP agent Kyle Medsor. Tabitha's feud with the Chrome Kite is pretty easy to understand: they destroyed her family, and put her mother in prison for basically no reason. If she can't save her mother, she will avenge! (Her father was killed by the monster Eqquibus many years earlier.) They also jailed her friend Marge, who was like an aunt to her, simply because of who Marge's father was. And tried to have Tabby herself murdered in juvie; though the Angel of Death himself vetoed this move!

Sarah Ruben lost her family many years before that, to corrupt bureaucrats before America fell. She sees the Chrome Kite as just another corrupt regime. She recalls how Toklisana fell prey to pro-vaccine death cults nearly a decade prior. She sees much of what the Chrome Kite is doing to be just another kind of mask, to bring about a different kind of dystopia, to hide similar crimes against humanity. Having escaped the same death trap at the same juvie as Tabitha after being more or less kidnapped off the streets simply for talking to a street preacher, Sarah now shares in Tabby's quest.

Tobias Reno has, similarly to Sarah, had a hard time finding an authority structure he particularly likes. Yet, it's his secret girlfriend and secret unborn child he most wants to protect from encroaching tyranny. So help these other girls he will.

Then, there's Atroce. Likeable, but sometimes cocky. She's the top hacker for Hassler's cabal. But when the Mercury Troopers and double agent Jill "Lady Chillingworth" Hook escalate the conflict just to kill her; the other Frontliners begin to see how utterly dangerous their mission will truly be.

Edit: For those who don't know who's who; Tabby is the half-Asian girl in the red hat. Tobias is the dude. I didn't feel like making Charlie "Chanticleer" Cleems or Jordan Sterlie for this image at the time of shooting, so they're absent, leaving Tobias the only dude left during screen capture.

Sarah is the girl with the purple hair and shirt. It's basically a large part of her character to identify with that color. Atroce is the gal in the cyan jacket.

Tabitha was chosen to be to Hea what Pearl is to Hester in The Scarlet Letter, albeit with a much sweeter personality. Thematic, as Hea is hiding the location an ancient superweapon that Hester was made aware of a long time ago.

Sarah was generated originally from a random Sims 3 townie, as was Tobias. Atroce was created to be a parody of Celeste and Plastic from Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Unless you count Atroce's hacking as a superpower, then the only series-prominent Swappernetters that have any are the Twirlflames. Tabitha can generate a beam from her hands that temporarily paralyzes enemies. Sarah can walk through walls like Kitty Pryde. And Tobias goes into a mini-Hulk-out mode, becoming nigh-invulnerable and extra strong - being Gordon Freeman levels of deadly with a crowbar!

All of the Twirlflames can also run on air, and generate a large pool of heat aura around them when they do. They have incredible heat tolerance as well. This is because they inherited their powers from Mapacha del Fuego, via transfer from a Marlquaanite ruby. They each became one-third of what she was.
Screenshots

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Lab Assistant
#2513 Old 16th May 2021 at 6:19 AM
This is an old screenshot of a more 'lived-in' Lilith Pleasant's room, I still love that vandalised family portrait on her wall. :p

Screenshots

Why not be kind?
Test Subject
#2514 Old 19th May 2021 at 9:17 AM
Cool images. I want to share my cool pictures soon too.
Forum Resident
#2515 Old 20th May 2021 at 4:12 PM

Fine art.

When you follow a friend home from school and they have to do their homework so their mum plays with you instead.

"Mum! Mum! Look at me, mum!"

I am Error.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2516 Old 23rd May 2021 at 9:45 PM
Grim has to decide whether to buy this loo roll holder. Big decisions!

(I'm trying to get every single sim in the neighbourhood to have one of these in their inventory )
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2517 Old 24th May 2021 at 10:18 PM
In Uni, I saw a bonfire dance for the first time!...um, crotch kicking?!
Screenshots

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2518 Old 29th May 2021 at 1:05 AM
Irma June Bugg- a story

Scholar
#2519 Old 30th May 2021 at 7:16 AM
Roberta taking the family out for a drive, Issac looking lovingly at his wife as she starts it up. the second is dear Daraline watching her dad make it up the large staircase to the summit, Paul and Scoop Rossum playing by the family car.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2520 Old 30th May 2021 at 5:14 PM
Lab Assistant
#2521 Old 30th May 2021 at 8:55 PM
Aveliah teaching her cat to shake
Screenshots
#2522 Old 31st May 2021 at 8:59 PM
Sure, whatever.

Meadow Pederson ran into the back garden just to react to an outdoor light that was set on fire by lightning. Didn't even think to call for the fire brigade like the typical Sim that she is.
Screenshots
Scholar
#2523 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 10:08 AM
For the last time, Dyris Harbour's Church is not a spaceship! Why does everyone keep saying that it is?
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2524 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 4:06 PM
I was playing with Olive Specter when a newly generated garden club girl walked to the gate, and I was in a weird mood where I didn't want her to be there. I was going to ask her to leave when I remembered that I was playing Olive Specter so...
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2525 Old 5th Jun 2021 at 11:30 PM

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Page 101 of 121