Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 3:13 PM
Default Making a functional bi fold door(?)...
Hi. I'm working on a house that needs bi fold doors.

I tried searching to see if there were any bi fold doors available for TS3 but I couldn't find any. So I've decided to make my own. I noticed that Sims 4 has a bi fold door here . I was wondering if this is possible for TS3. I've already created the door, I just need to animate it. I've been looking up about custom animations for TS3 and there are a few threads that lead to different links about object animation and Jazz scripts. Some of these link say "Outdated" next to them. So I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to any updated tutorials that help explain how to create custom animations for objects. And also any programs that make it easier to create animations. I'm trying to animated the bi fold door opening and closing. It doesn't have to be fancy just the door simply appearing open and then closed would suffice.

These are the type of doors I'm working on.

Hope what I'm saying makes sense. Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Thank you!