Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 5:23 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Can’t place any double door or arch diagonally
I’ve been playing TS3 for years, and before this I played TS2 for years too, and I’ve never had this problem. I cannot place a double arch or door diagonally in a house I built. I’ve tried all double doors and arches (EA and CC), and I’ve tried every combination of move objects on/off and testingcheatsenabled true/false. I’ve exited build mode, saved the town and went back in. I deleted the diagonal wall and rebuilt it. I’ve deleted the adjacent straight walls and rebuilt them. Anyone know of a reason this would happen all of a sudden? No other glitches present in game, and I use NRAAS mods to make sure everything is running in tip-top shape. Help! TIA.

EDIT: It appears to only be an issue on the second floor of this house. I have a walk out basement, and they place fine on that floor. And they place fine on other lots too. I made sure all my floors and lots were level before placing foundations and walls, but could it be the second floor/upstairs on this lot somehow isn’t level?

goderguy
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
show picture?

I actually figured it out with my own comments. This has never happened before, but I tried leveling the floor like it was terrain, and it worked! So arch and walls are where I wanted them. Thanks!

goderguy