Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2020 at 8:16 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Large dog doing weird animations
Hello,
I hope somebody can help me because this is actually driving me insane...
Recently I adopted a large dog on my sims family, everything okay, but then I realized that the dog was doing some really weird and glitchy animations when idle. It only happens with large dogs, because I had a small dog before this one and everything was alright. When I tell my dog to do some other stuff, such as interact with other animals or Sims, everything is fine, but when the dog isn't doing anything, it just does some really weird animations, they look like they're not supposed to be there, like they're some kind of debug stuff or something. I've recorded a video with the animations happening, so you all can have an idea what I'm talking about. I know it's CC related, I've tried removing some CC and I even installed nraas ErrorTrap, but since it isn't a script error, it's just some animations, I guess it doesn't recognize it as an error. If someone could tell me what is happening I would really appreciate it.

Here's a video where you can see the animations I'm talking about
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th May 2020 at 11:35 PM
I think I fixed it myself. I removed some "no random idles" mod that removed some random animations the Sims did when idle, and it seems to be working so far. I took quite a while to figure it out, but I think I solved it. If the bug happens again, I'll post about it.