Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 5:57 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Rabbit hole House
The last couple of days, my house randomly turns into a rabbit hole, where I cannot see my Sims. Yesterday, I threw a party at a lot I owned, and I could not see inside the house either. Party guest where going in but I could not see them. The only thing I added lately was NRAAS DebugerEnabler, only to fix a texture problem with some cabinets. Anyone else have this problem, and is there a fix? I seem to have to restart the whole game.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 8:49 PM
There could be other causes, but what this typically means is that you have used MasterController's Open command on some community or highrise lot in town to see inside or do something with it and neglected to MC > Close it up afterwards so the game camera can only focus on/within that lot and nowhere else. If that is not possible, then we have to reach for other causes but I am sure this must be fixable and it doesn't sound like it would be related to having used DE as described.