Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 1:29 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Digital Picture Frames Resetting on Boot up - Sims 3
Hey! I'm doing a legacy challenge on The Sims 3 and i'm placing at a wall a digital picture of every single sim that i have. Everything goes well at first, but when i exit the game and restart it, the pictures are gone, but the canvas are there. The pictures are inside of the canvas, and i can pick it up, put in my inventory and put it back again, but it's a very boring and a very long process. I have alot of mods and i'm very familiarized with a lot of them, such as nraas mc and debug enabler. Could someone help me with this problem? Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2020 at 2:55 PM
damn i know mts is kinda dead but i didn't know it was this much lol
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2020 at 3:47 PM
Dead might be a bit of an overstatement. I for one didn't respond until now because I saw you already got assistance on the official forums. Actually, I was the one (behind the scenes) who suggested to puzzlezaddict at AHQ when she asked for suggestions that you cross-post both there and here because it has been so long since I worked with the digital frames that I had forgotten exactly how they were supposed to operate.

Was none of that actually helpful?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2020 at 9:57 PM
wow, the master himself! I know that mts is not ''dead'', but the The Sims 3 forums are kinda slow this days. Yes, it was kinda helpful, sadly i discovered that this bug does not have a solid fix to it, just 2 temporary fixes, which i need to do again when i boot up the game. Very cool that you're still helping the ts3 community, and i didn't know puzzleaddict was a woman until this moment lol!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 11:45 PM
I'm having the same problem.