Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2020 at 9:41 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Best way to move an entire town
Hi there!

So I made a custom world around June/July that at the time I *thought* had everything I would need for the way I play. My game is now 17 weeks in and I'm noticing a few things. It's too small and there's not really anything for my sims to do other than the park and the arcade (and the beach in the summer). However it's not like I could just add more lots in because there's no room for more lots so if I wanted to expand it'd be either editing the current world or starting all over with a new world. But because the game is 17 weeks in and there's about 103 sims from various households (I keep a spreadsheet) and so much is connected and I'm very attached to all the sims in town because of story progression popups I'd want to take the entire town with me. I know that it's possible to use nraas porter for multiple households but I'm not sure if it'd be able to do 103 sims plus everybody's pets. Would I need to do it in batches and then fix any lost connections?

I haven't completely decided if I actually want to do this or not because I put A LOT of effort into making this world to just start over so I may try and just deal with the lack of space and things to do. But IF I do decide to move, I'd like to know the best way to do so.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Sep 2020 at 4:04 PM
That's actually a really cool idea, I'd never have thought to do something like that. I've seen a few sims 2 neighborhoods with the combined residential and community but I didn't know it was possible in 3 as well.

Having a world with only 1 lot sounds incredibly difficult : If 39 community lots and 63 residential lots proved to be too small for me