Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2020 at 9:07 PM Last edited by fukasetrash : 14th Sep 2020 at 9:36 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default faceless babies
Operating System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-9300H
Ram: 8192mb
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Hello, so I have recently downloaded the sims 3 and installed it, I got a bunch of cc before even playing. Once the first baby was born in my game, I noticed its face was textureless, it was skin colored with no eyes or mouth textures. I had also noticed before this a weird floating child with its limbs inside its body on a community lot. I have tried removing all of my custom content (including disabling custom content in the sims 3 launcher and taking out my mods folder) and neither has worked. I also tried using nraas to change the babies skintone in cas, and resetting it using nraas.
Any suggestions?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2020 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
the baby is asleep with its eyes closed. just confirmed in the game, not suppose to look like that.

Do a clean run to confirm the problem. (rename your TS3 user folder, run the game it will create a new folder. Test and see)

That fixed it, but what should I do now? Should I put my mods back in or??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
You can try to figure out which one is causing it, you know what mods/cc might be related to the issue and take them out and test it. However, if you can't figure it out, you'll just have to do the good old fashion "50/50" method. Take 1/2 your mods out and see if the problem is resolved, then you know which 1/2 has the problem and then test 1/2 of that. Then 1/2, then 1/2 etc.. until you find out which one.

okay, thanks for the help all of my mods are back in for now since everything is packaged together, hopefully it doesnt happen again.