Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Truly Bald Hair (Both Genders, Almost All Ages!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:15 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:40 PM by HystericalParoxysm

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Mad Poster
#26 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 5:14 AM
Now I can use true baldness on my guys. Recoloring the buzz cut leave funny colors for sims that uses hats for their job. Time to correct that! Thanks alot.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#27 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 5:17 AM
Holy friggin yes! FINALLY bald heads can happen. I might use this on the Count Dracula sim that I snagged from here.
Test Subject
#28 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 5:21 AM
Default Caution
Warning!
When the SIM is going to bathe, this hair turns into other randomly chosen for the game.
Inventor
#29 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 6:31 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 28th Jul 2009 at 12:50 AM.
Thanks my hair is the length of the short buzz but I hate how it looks near the sideburn and sides of the forehead area. Now my sim can just be bald until someone remakes LaExotique's bald hair for women.

Quote: Originally posted by gcm
Warning!
When the SIM is going to bathe, this hair turns into other randomly chosen for the game.

As for that I don't think it's an error with this hair the game does that with all hairs by checking to see if it's a hair you'd wear while showering. Like if your sim has a ponytail or headband obviously most people would not wear hair accessories while showering so the game will pick a similar hair with no accessories. I'm sure there's probably just something in this hair that needs to be tweaked by HP to show it as not having any accessories. I assume they are cloned from other hairs like in TS2 so perhaps she cloned it from one with an accessory and that might be why it happens.
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 6:31 AM
I just wanna say how much I love this "hair-style" or rather the lack of it!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 6:52 AM
Thanks so much - as always! <3
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 8:26 AM
Great - thanks for this!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:51 PM
gcm - Fixed that error - please download a fresh copy.

ScorpioMaurus - Actually, no, the issue was due to having missed a tickbox for the outfit flags. Either way, it's fixed now.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Theorist
#34 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 1:27 PM
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaald! Thanks HP, Your totally making so much headway in the simming world

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 7:11 PM
oh i heart you as always
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 7:35 PM
very cool! thanks!
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:02 PM
Not sure what it means, but when I run "Indie Stones Compat Checker" it finds an incompatibility with this hair -- to itself(!? )

I only have one instance of this hair on my computer, cleared all the usual caches before loading, game loads alright with the hair installed, haven't actually used the hair much (though I can see it in CAS), so far no crashes, just an oddity I thought worth mentioning.
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:02 PM
Thanks so much. Now my sim can look more like me.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:08 PM
whistlrr - The compatability checker is flat out wrong - it's not made to read hair at all. Ignore it - it's not an issue.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Field Researcher
#40 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:39 AM
You are still the most godlike! Thanks.

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:48 AM
Thanks, why EA didn't include the Bald look from the start is beyond me. It looks like, as usually, evryone else has to make the game right.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 5:47 AM
Good job!
Thanks HP!

I have been wanting a Bald hair cut for my Sims!

So thank you very much! :lovestruc

Keep up the great work!

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 6:18 AM
Thank you, I missed this.
Test Subject
#44 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 5:41 PM
Thanks so much for this, HP! It looks great!

By the way, will your model be made available for download? I have just the right single sim for him.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#45 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 5:46 PM
Nyx1961 - He's TummyZa's model, and is linked for download in my first post.

Test Subject
#46 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 8:00 PM
Thanks HP
Test Subject
#47 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 9:43 PM
Thank you, it was just a day or so ago, I'd been wishing EA had included the bald head for the sims 3. You are great, so thanks again to you and also to Pescado for suggestion.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:01 AM
Thanks. I'm glad Pescado thought of it
Test Subject
#49 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:05 AM
THANK GOD!!!! It's about time we had some custom hairs available, because I have very short hair and I'd rather be bald than have retarded maxis stock buzzed hair! GOOD JOB!!!!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 4:12 AM
Thanks for all your wonderful creations!
Page 2 of 5