Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2020 at 8:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Default Nraas mods 1.63
Hi all, I am just curious - is there any Nraas mod available (like the overwatch, master controller etc) on patch 1.63? I remember a little more than a year ago I could download them on their website but its no longer available, only for 1.67 or 1.69. I have checked the whole internet to find them but it seems its nowhere. Can you please help me, which is okay to download for 1.63? I am open to every solution (somehow I couldn't update my patch, I have tried it several times and I am just ok with it, just need the mods on 1.63)
Thank you!!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Mar 2020 at 10:36 PM
I think you have to ask over at their website.
igazor might be able to help with that.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Mar 2020 at 6:46 AM
If this is a legitimate retail disc install or the Mac version of the game, the best way to patch up to 1.67 is to use EA's Superpatcher. It's a huge download, but easy to run once you have it. If it's an Origin for Windows or Steam controlled install, the patching happens automatically with no say from the player.
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-...3-super-patcher

If this is not a legitimate install, then there is no support available for it and chances are it cannot be patched or modded anyway.

I'm very sorry, but the older version mods are no longer available for download.