Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 1:44 AM Last edited by Kamnu : 15th Apr 2020 at 2:34 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Has anyone seen a normal size mercury ingot?
Someone says that when receiving an email to smelt, it is sometimes included in the additional ingot, but it does not come after several hundred attempts.
I'm not talking about large ones. Tell me if you have or have seen a normal size mercury ingot. not viar.

"On rare cases it will be returned as an Ingot possibly with the skill challenge Metal Collector, which wouldn't work in real life, as Mercury melts at -40 degrees"

This is a clue clause
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kamnu
Tell me if you have or have seen a normal size mercury ingot. not viar.

When smelting mercury it will be returned as a test tube of liquid- there is no normal sized ingot of mercury as far as I know. The only time you will see mercury as a solid ingot will be if you create a large one.

As far as I can tell, getting bonus metals back is fairly rare and what you get is usually extra of what you sent to be smelted. So if you sent a piece of raw mercury ore off, you might get an extra test tube. I have had the extra be a metal I didn't send, but that's always just been a free bar of iron.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tacitala
When smelting mercury it will be returned as a test tube of liquid- there is no normal sized ingot of mercury as far as I know. The only time you will see mercury as a solid ingot will be if you create a large one.

As far as I can tell, getting bonus metals back is fairly rare and what you get is usually extra of what you sent to be smelted. So if you sent a piece of raw mercury ore off, you might get an extra test tube. I have had the extra be a metal I didn't send, but that's always just been a free bar of iron.

I know that, but I have seen it in some articles and even tested it, and the question posted on the official website answered that a user of the hero level saw it.
Confusing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 11:37 AM
Default 11
There was an answer in the minor.

I was able to obtain by smelting the metal obtained as minor. However, cloning the metal turns into a viar.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/image/ser...nal?v=1.0&px=-1