Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 6:01 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, University Life, Into the Future
Default Why my Sim has "Never Aging"? Fix for it?
So I have basically a household of three sibling witches that just turned elder. The youngest one, which is an elder now, stopped aging for some reason at some point (don't remember) and I had manually transition his growth. Why is that Sim doesn't age in my game when playing the household and how do I resolve this? Somewhere under the nraas story progression menu I had set him to age true, but that had no effect what so ever. I suspect this could be glitch, but my curious mind would like to know if I somewhat interfared with something and whether this is a hidden gem feature or something.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 6:42 PM
Check his Life Time Rewards and see if he recieved the Age Freeze Potion.
He will only age after that if you give him a birthday cake or remove the reward.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 8:16 PM
I don't have Generations installed, so that's not that possible. And the thing is, I already aged him to an elder. I'm not sure how's code wise it's any different having him blow out the candles than transition to a next life stage with testingcheats. And to be clear, I want him to age, not just die from old age on my command.

Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 9:23 PM
Hmm, that was my best guess.

I did find an old Yahoo answers thread where someone had this issue.
They suggested sending the affected sim on vacation for a day.
I guess they started aging when they came back.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 1:40 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 24th Apr 2020 at 9:51 PM.
I'll have to try that out. Thanks.

ETA: Still hasn't worked.
ETA2: Seem like moving to a new town (not the reason why I did so) also seem to continue its aging, but I'm not sure if temporarely as I played for longer than a sim day.